Quote Originally Posted by Fluegs View Post
I think we got it figured out! I got a pm from John but he was unable to locate any evidence of an order by me. I asked that the charges of 7-2-13 to me be credited back to my card. Of course he was reluctant to do this without anything in their system showing I had placed an order. So the burden of proof fell to me, and I faxed a copy of my invoice showing that Rivco had charged my card for the full amount of the product.
The next morning (yesterday) I got an email from Johns assistant explaining that they had two systems that did not talk to each other and although I was charged for the product, the order was not entered into the other system to complete the order. She did offer a discount on the pegs, but the adjusted cost did not come close to the competitors product that I had contemplated prior to my Rivco purchase.
So I have decided to not take the Rivco product and evaluate the choices on the market again.
If anyone has ordered product from Rivco and was not gotten a shipping notice within a reasonable time, I advise you to contact them.

Sorry to hear you had that problem with Rivco Hopefully you will find some other pegs you will be happy with