Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
Pictures are working? Where?

Yeah, well sacrificing the panel was a choice I made. I figured that I will never return the bike to stock and if and when I were to sell, well she'll be sold with the goodies.

Yeah I am really digging the 8BB. I haven't got everything back in it's place yet. I did get the handlebar controls to work the 8BB. I can walk you through that, it's not hard. I did have a hiccup that got sorted out today. I bought a PAC Audio SWI-RC steering wheel control adapter. The instructions online and that came with the unit say to set a selector switch to a position categorized as "Other". This other category is supposed to cover some various brands including Rockford Fosgate. It didn't. After calling Tech support today, I was instructed to set the adapter to the position for "Clarion". That fixed it and now my handlebar controls are working. YEAHHHHHHHHH
I spoke too soon, I figured that Picts where working since your Picts have returned in this thread. I see that you can't post Picts yet- sorry. I don't have a workshop manual yet for my f6b, so I wasn't going to tackle handlebar controls anytime soon? Unless it was simple, I almost got that unit or one similar a few years back for my f150 but never did.