Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
Miles, thanks for the reply. Actually I'm not having any issue seeing down the road as the highs do a good job lighting up the road when needed. The issue I noticed is that the wings headlights track to the outside and off the road, thus preventing a good look through the turn. This struck me as a bit odd since I run mostly fixed fairing bikes and have never experienced this blind area. As a rule I do not run additional lighting, but thought these lights might fill that GAP in the bikes stock pattern. More specifically from the bike out to about 15-20 yards but more of a wide pattern if you know what I mean.
I had an HID on my Vision and rarely found a need for using it, although they do put out a nice broad pattern. Is this the result you've experienced with the HID kit you installed??
Obviously It doesn't sound like I'm up to your annual mileage as I only manage about 5500 a month, last year being an exception due to a short ride to AK and 27k ... If I only carried me I wouldn't be too worried about this but I carry my Mrs with me a lot and I'd really hate parking the bike in a field with her on board, lol...
Teach, after a futher explanation, the BikeMP3 lights...the 960 Dual LED lights, should work very wel for you. They do put outr a LOT of light within the 15 to 30 yards area.

If you are riding 5500 miles per month, as you stated above, then you are doing 66,000 miles a year, and that is pretty good.