H.I.D. is the only way to go!!! Once you go you will wonder why it took you so long!!!

For those who want to up-grade to H.I.D. on the F6B, you should install the Electrical Connection Part# 02116...This part will put an end to the igniter going bad from being started and stopped and started again each time you start the bike...

The directions are straight forward,
Remove the seat...
Remove the lid from the relays by removing the two screws and then remove the relays in the bottom tray.
Remove the relay marked Head Light LO and place it in the new holder ( #02116)
Plug the wires from the #02116 into the ports where you just removed the relay..
Connect the Red wire to the TOP accessory screw inside the fuse box...
Remove the front cowling, and either the oil filter OR the horn to gain access to the oil pressure sending switch
Run the Black wire up to the front and down the face of the motor to the oil filter area, remove the boot from the oil pressure sending unit, loosen the screw and place this wire behind the screw and tighten, replace the boot and replace either the horn or the oil filter
Test unit by turning on the key...the headlight should NOT come on, start bike and then the H.I.D. will fire and come on...replace seat
Happy riding...great product and HID are well worth the time and effort!!!