Luggage racks

Thread: Luggage racks

Luggage racks

I know many here prefer the BikeMP3 rack and it does look like a great product. However, I've decided I want some chrome accents on The Black, so I'm looking at the Show Chrome one. Is there a problem with it that makes the BikeMP3 one a better choice? Do I need to get that mounting kit since mine is a standard?
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Injun Joe View Post
    I know many here prefer the BikeMP3 rack and it does look like a great product. However, I've decided I want some chrome accents on The Black, so I'm looking at the Show Chrome one. Is there a problem with it that makes the BikeMP3 one a better choice? Do I need to get that mounting kit since mine is a standard?
    Both are fine, just what look you are going for.
    I installed the
    Show Chrome Rack on Mine in the Smoke Chrome Version. Looks great and very functional. Does not look out of place at all and actually compliments the bike.
    Yes you will need the hardware which is sold separately.
    Rick

Great to see Rick replied. No better answer.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Deluxe

I have the 2013 Deluxe model F6B, do I need the hardware kit also? Or longer bolts?

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    Both are fine, just what look you are going for.
    I installed the
    Show Chrome Rack on Mine in the Smoke Chrome Version. Looks great and very functional. Does not look out of place at all and actually compliments the bike.
    Yes you will need the hardware which is sold separately.
    Rick

Thanks Rick! Now looking at yours, I wonder if the antenna tends to get in the way of bags? Anyone sell a stub bier one? I hardly use the radio at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

shooter
    I've got the Show Chrome Joe. It looks great especially on a Fast Black bike. You will have to have a mounting kit. I added a backrest at the same time.Attachment 10944

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I've got the Show Chrome Joe. It looks great especially on a Fast Black bike. You will have to have a mounting kit. I added a backrest at the same time.Attachment 10944
    Hmm... thanks for the pic shooter. That looks way taller and further back than I was thinking it would be. Not sure if I like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

shooter
    It doesn't extend past the edge of the bike Joe. You can get your hand under it to clean. Remember the body panel is raised behind the seat. It looks 'proper'.