Traded in my 2013 roadglide on a 2013 left over f6. Had the harley exactly 1 year when I traded it in. I'm not really loyal to one brand but I got sick and tired of the damn harley in the shop for electrical issues 5 times to be exact. I looked at this bike last summer and just couldn't pull the trigger and instead I bought the harley. Holy crap big mistake. This bike flat out rocks. I love it. Only regret is I didn't buy it last summer but ohh well ya live and learn. I haven't had the time to take a longer trip on it yet due to the thing called work but the wife and I are planning a few longer trips later this summer and I can't wait because i feel like I could ride this thing for hours. I would ride that damn harley for 2hrs and it felt like I had been beat up. This thing rides like a caddy in a straight line and a sports bike in the turns. I have already caught myself looking at the speedo and doing 90 when I thought I was doing 60. I have to admit though I do miss the sound of the harley but I will get over that and I also miss the cruise. I have been looking at some add on stuff and need some advice on making this bike bigger guy friendly. I'm 6ft3in about 245lbs. So I'm guessing a seat and hi ways pegs are first on the list. Haha my wife says ohh shit here we go again. To her defense I dumped a lot of money into that harley then traded it in. But I gotta make this f6 a little more comfy for me