Just to clear the air - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just to clear the air

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've had them for over 30 years also and have one now. I was never stranded on the road but most of the complaints I have is being stranded at the dealership. Had to take one to court, won the case but why should it get to that point? You're in a customer service business the problem is,as I see it, being the only game in town for the longest time with no real competition you get the attitude "Where are you going to go?" Well now there is some real competition and hopefully that little bit of panic in Milwaukee will translate into the dealers. I used to go to another state to get mine serviced. Honda dealer 15 minutes away couldn't be nicer, didn't even buy the bike there, he was happy to service it, completely different mentality.

This board really does rock.

Whatever the issue was, it speaks highly that you're thinking about it constructively... and not stewing plotting revenge.

Peoples opinion on bikes??????
    Harleys?????
    its 2015 and people still ride a bike that has external push-rods
    Breaks that don't work
    Styling that at a minimum is 40 years old
    A third world country finish
    And handling???? well we'll just leave it at that
    Oh and a charging system that's just ??????????? I mean its only 12 months old and the regulator rectifier is stuffed, and what the stater is stuffed because of some broken wires and why do I have to replace the belt, and it costs how much and takes how long ???
    and what do you mean its made in India, But its American and the advertising says so ?? and and and and oh I got to by another because of my Harley T-shirt collection
    Ahhh but I've built em and rode em but that was before Vaughn Beals formed a club to put American accountants on em (His own words)