Quote Originally Posted by nvmyf6 View Post
I agree, well worth the wait. The factory cruise operates kinda weird though, when I push the button to set the cruise and then release the throttle, the bike decelerates a bit then it picks up to the set speed, kinda has a slow reaction.

I have been playing around with it and it seem that I need to hold the throttle a bit longer so the bike doesn't decel as much. I guess its normal for the Goldwing guys, because the manager/sales guy, that sold me the bike has a Goldwing and made me aware of how the cruise control may seem different.

My FJR had cruise control, and I would just set it and forget it. no decel at all
There have been volumes written about the cruise control hesitation on various Gold Wing boards. I had ''08 and a '12 model full Wings and both had hesitation or a bit of a jerk when the cruise was activated. I never had a good fix for the issue. That is one reason I have found it humorous when all the early F6B owners were wishing for and wanting cruise control. At the same time, full Wing owners were complaining about the Honda factory units. You have a nice looking motorcycle, have fun and enjoy!