Florida Boys
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Florida Boys

shooter

Florida Boys

Guys I'm tired of it. They have gone too far. I'm talking about the Florida contingent of this forum. In other words anyone that lives in Florida and posts on here how they get to ride year round. The worst part is that our fearless leaders , yeah that's right , Steve0080 and Phantom are some of the worst offenders. Taking every opportunity to point out the shortcomings of where the rest of us live. I have a proposal. I think anyone that lives in Florida should be banned from posting from Nov1 till April 1. We can take back our dignity Guys and kick these Florida boys to the curb. So how about a vote. Yea to restrict them and nay to let them go ahead and run their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Guys I'm tired of it. They have gone too far. I'm talking about the Florida contingent of this forum. In other words anyone that lives in Florida and posts on here how they get to ride year round. The worst part is that our fearless leaders , yeah that's right , Steve0080 and Phantom are some of the worst offenders. Taking every opportunity to point out the shortcomings of where the rest of us live. I have a proposal. I think anyone that lives in Florida should be banned from posting from Nov1 till April 1. We can take back our dignity Guys and kick these Florida boys to the curb. So how about a vote. Yea to restrict them and nay to let them go ahead and run their mouths.
    I don't like Florida anyhow, so it makes no difference to me.....Live and let live so to speak!!!!

When we have our summer and we're riding it will too hot for them to ride.
    But I thinking that they still win.

No big deal to me, them Florida folk ain't men enough to brave the northern winters!
    They probably wouldn't know what to do with a snow shovel.
    They probably never ran a wood splitter either!

all in fun

They can have their winter fun..I live right in the middle of the hocking hills in south eastern ohio ...that equals lots of summer fun...maybe the second best riding in the country...
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker View Post
    They can have their winter fun..I live right in the middle of the hocking hills in south eastern ohio ...that equals lots of summer fun...maybe the second best riding in the country...
    I went to the Cleveland Motorcycle Show last month, stopped at the State of Arkansas booth, tons of maps, guides, trip planners, etc.
    Arkansas claims to be the best state in the country for motorcycling.
    I haven't ridden Arkansas yet.

I have found it nice not to ride in the hot ass Florida Summer.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Tar and feather them at the F6B rally.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    I went to the Cleveland Motorcycle Show last month, stopped at the State of Arkansas booth, tons of maps, guides, trip planners, etc.
    Arkansas claims to be the best state in the country for motorcycling.
    I haven't ridden Arkansas yet.
    I found the Tennessee/north Carolina mountains area to be awesome mostly because our roads end up with a lot of potholes and tar snakes...but seriously I live right in the middle of the hocking hills area of Ohio, check it out on the inter web...awesome riding every weekend....in the summer
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......