Best stereo upgrade options - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Best stereo upgrade options

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Question for you, Jimmytee...Like you mentioned, the NVX amp is on backorder right now. Would you advise waiting for that one or would this one work almost as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosga...RPKVPCQ875C7F8
    Funny, it shows as out of stock on the Sonic site. However, I ordered from Amazon and the order status is "shipped". Maybe they prioritize Amazon orders first? Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Rich View Post
    Funny, it shows as out of stock on the Sonic site. However, I ordered from Amazon and the order status is "shipped". Maybe they prioritize Amazon orders first? Dunno.
    Yeah, I guess this amp is making waves because, shortly after I got mine in December, the price went up. I believe we paid $169 for the amp and then it went up to $200. Now , of course it seems inventory is not keeping up with demand. I , for one, am glad Honda didn't have that issue with the F6B. I bet that Honda wished they had that issue.

I, too, saw the NVPA1 on Amazon but I didn't see the NVPA4. Did I miss it? Can you post the link?
    Ken (Hornblower)

I couldn't find the 4 channel one on Amazon either. Here is a link to NVX's site, but they list this amp at $299. That's a big jump in price.

http://www.nvx.com/mvpa4-4-channel-c...fier-400w-rms/

I, too, saw the NVPA1 on Amazon but I didn't see the NVPA4. Did I miss it? Can you post the link?
    No, I cannot, because like a dumb ass I ordered the wrong amp!

No, I cannot, because like a dumb ass I ordered the wrong amp!
    Sorry, man! I hate it when that happens! Maybe you can still cancel the order on Amazon if it hasn't shipped already
    Ken (Hornblower)

stereo upgrade

I install 2 polk marine 6x9 in each of my saddle bags with a small amp in left bag it sounds incredible I use the rear speaker output for signal so the fader and everything works as it should I install a switch on the left panel to turn amp off if I only want to play stock stereo, and yes I ride big time I can carry luggage for myself and wife for a week. I had the bike 1 year I have just over 11,000 miles

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tommief6b View Post
    I install 2 polk marine 6x9 in each of my saddle bags with a small amp in left bag it sounds incredible I use the rear speaker output for signal so the fader and everything works as it should I install a switch on the left panel to turn amp off if I only want to play stock stereo, and yes I ride big time I can carry luggage for myself and wife for a week. I had the bike 1 year I have just over 11,000 miles
    How about some pictures?
    The force is strong in this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by tommief6b View Post
    Yes let's see some pictures.

I contemplated installing 6x9s in the saddlebags, but in the end, decided I wanted a sub.

Sorry, man! I hate it when that happens! Maybe you can still cancel the order on Amazon if it hasn't shipped already
    Already shipped. But Amazon makes it so easy to return stuff. I'll wait for the right one!