Went for the 2015 F6B (Matte Silver)! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Went for the 2015 F6B (Matte Silver)!

no pic = didn't happen? LOL Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by RLatt View Post
    Congrats on the new scoot! I have a blue 15 - and live in Lincoln. Maybe meet up sometime....have you ever been to Heron Bay bar / grill in Louisville? Half way between Omaha and Lincoln, right on the Platte river. On a Sunday, there will be 60 - 70 bikes there, of all kinds, a ton of fun. Hope you are able to get the bike home soon, the forecast doesn't look so good for the next few days, two storms coming.
    I've driven by the Heron Bay Grill and noticed the bikes, but haven't had time to stop in yet. Would be a nice place to ride to on a warm Saturday... Yeah, more snow headed our way again this weekend! At least it'll be March on Sunday, and that's always a good sign! Take care, fellow Nebraska F6B rider! Rick

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    no pic = didn't happen? LOL Congrats
    Nice one... although in my case, "no bike yet = no pic" which means, I guess, that it really "didn't happen" yet ;-) I should get my new ride next week sometime, though! Can't wait!

UPDATE: I'm now kicking myself for pulling the trigger yesterday on the F6B from my local dealer! Not because I don't want the bike, but because I just had a call this morning from a dealer 2.5 hours away that I had requested info from offering to sell me the identical bike (2015 F6B Deluxe, Matte Silver) for $1000 less than I paid here in Omaha! I'd have definitely driven 2.5 hours to save $1000... Oh well, I guess there's something to be said for establishing a relationship with the local guys--I'm sure they'll take better care of me down the road since I bought from them.

Congrats. I would have made the same decision.

Ive got a friend considering one the new Valks now that they are discountig them .Which dealer was pricing them at $11,199 ? I keep telling him to just step up and get the F6B instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Riknchar View Post
    UPDATE: I'm now kicking myself for pulling the trigger yesterday on the F6B from my local dealer! Not because I don't want the bike, but because I just had a call this morning from a dealer 2.5 hours away that I had requested info from offering to sell me the identical bike (2015 F6B Deluxe, Matte Silver) for $1000 less than I paid here in Omaha! I'd have definitely driven 2.5 hours to save $1000... Oh well, I guess there's something to be said for establishing a relationship with the local guys--I'm sure they'll take better care of me down the road since I bought from them.
    So tell your dealer the situation and try to get an extended warrantee or some extra goodies, or some service thrown in.

I usually shop what I want but once a deal is done I try to stop looking because I seemingly always pay too much. I paid full retail for mine because, I was there and I'm not one for patience.

So tell your dealer the situation and try to get an extended warrantee or some extra goodies, or some service thrown in.

I usually shop what I want but once a deal is done I try to stop looking because I seemingly always pay too much. I paid full retail for mine because, I was there and I'm not one for patience.
    I called my salesman and told him the deal. I agree that this deal is done, and I'm a man of my word--I really wouldn't have actively looked for a better deal after I signed the papers last night, it just happens that the other dealer called me directly this morning and offered the lower price.

I actually don't mind paying a bit more to buy local, and now that the dealer knows I paid a bit of a premium for the bike over other dealers, I would guess he'd bend over backwards to show me that it was worth it buying from him.

Thanks for the advice! Rick

Quote Originally Posted by valkhound View Post
    Ive got a friend considering one the new Valks now that they are discountig them .Which dealer was pricing them at $11,199 ? I keep telling him to just step up and get the F6B instead.
    Full Throttle Motorsports in Council Bluffs Iowa has two marked at $11,199. Dillon Bros. in Omaha would have matched that price (grudgingly). I do think that's an amazing price if you can get by without the full fairing, stereo, saddlebags, etc... I really considered it, but in the end went for the F6B...

Just me.... but my local dealer would match or I would ride ! Make sure you are comparing apples and apples...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com