Windbender

Thread: Windbender

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TnHeath View Post

... I really like the appearance of the Windbender, kind of quirky, but not as much as the Madstad. If all you care about is wind management you can't beat the Madstad.

I have to agree with you about the aesthetics of the Windbender v. Madstad. The Windbender hardware is much sleeker. But when you're rolling down the road, if the wind protection is good then the last thing on your mind is the brackets. I wasn't crazy about the Madstad hardware at first, but I'm getting used to it. And I do like how very adjustable it all is.

Thanks for your review of these shields. Good job!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    I have to agree with you about the aesthetics of the Windbender v. Madstad. The Windbender hardware is much sleeker. But when you're rolling down the road, if the wind protection is good then the last thing on your mind is the brackets. I wasn't crazy about the Madstad hardware at first, but I'm getting used to it. And I do like how very adjustable it all is.

Thanks for your review of these shields. Good job!
    When behind the Madstad or Windbender I imagine myself in the cockpit of a WWI biplane, maybe like Harm on JAG...good feeling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2013 F6B Motor Trike Raptor

Quote Originally Posted by TnHeath View Post
    When behind the Madstad or Windbender I imagine myself in the cockpit of a WWI biplane, maybe like Harm on JAG...good feeling.
    Or like Snoopy, flying his @ss off against the Red Baron!
    (Have I just dated myself. )
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"