F4 customs windshield

Thread: F4 customs windshield

F4 customs windshield

I know their are other windshield posts but none specific to the F4 customs (I could not find what I needed)

I just bought a new 2013 F6B / I will pick it up Saturday.

I have decided to get the Mustang seat which will put me down 1"

I have decided to buy the F4 Customs tinted windshield with the vent.
    My goal is to look over the windshield.
    I have had a test ride with the Honda OEM tall windshield which felt very good (but I thought it would be better 2" shorter)
    Can you guys advise me on the size I should buy?
    I am thinking the 16" or 14"

Steve

I believe the OEM Honda tall is 16 3/4" tall. I prefer a taller windshield and went with the 18" F4 tint with vent. Love the width and height and clarity. If you choose the 16, you will only loose 3/4" over stock tall. If your prefer wind in your face or on the front of your helmet, go with the 14". F4 promotes looking through their amazingly clear windshields so they would probably recommend the 16". I also have the Mustang seat and it is fantastic. Good luck.
    image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

windbender

I am looking at the windbender adjustable , this way I can experiment with several height options.
    I will also try the mustang tripper seat since I have a 30 inch inseam.
    Thanks for the great information.

My name is Don Frank and I am the owner of F4 Customs. Here is why folks purchase our windshield.
    1. Clarity; there is no distortion in our windshield, they are optically perfect
    2. Made from High Optics Polycarbonate; again for great optics and it is made from polycarbonate so no worries about breaking or cracking.
    3. Rain Shedding: The F4 sheds rain like Rain X on steroids. This is important for safety
    4. Cleaning: Just clean it with paper towels and any glass cleaner you like.
    5. Highly Scratch Resistant; The F4 windshield is highly scratch resistant Even when rubbed with .0000 steel wool.
    6. Customer service: We pride ourselves in customer service. Call and talk to Don anytime
    7. 4 Year limited warranty.
    Give us a call and we will try and help you with your selection. 330-968-4644
    I hope we can earn your business.
    Don

Don,

For once in my life I was thinking ahead after reading the forum for months before I bought the bike. I ordered the windshield a few days before I took delivery of the bike. On my way home I realized how bad the OEM stock windshield was. When I pulled into my driveway I saw a package on the front porch (and yes it was the F4 windshield). I had it installed in 15 min and it has been great ever since. I just got back last week from a trip to Panama City Beach (1700 miles) and the windshield has been great. It provide very good wind protection and I can see over the top. I like the fact that I can just clean it as needed on the road without worry of scratching.

Thank you for your help selecting the proper size and the discount. As I said would do, I posted a similar post on the forum telling about my experience dealing with you and F4 Customs.

Thank you,

Steve Noltensmeyer