F4 customs windshield

Thread: F4 customs windshield

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

windbender

I am looking at the windbender adjustable , this way I can experiment with several height options.
    I will also try the mustang tripper seat since I have a 30 inch inseam.
    Thanks for the great information.

My name is Don Frank and I am the owner of F4 Customs. Here is why folks purchase our windshield.
    1. Clarity; there is no distortion in our windshield, they are optically perfect
    2. Made from High Optics Polycarbonate; again for great optics and it is made from polycarbonate so no worries about breaking or cracking.
    3. Rain Shedding: The F4 sheds rain like Rain X on steroids. This is important for safety
    4. Cleaning: Just clean it with paper towels and any glass cleaner you like.
    5. Highly Scratch Resistant; The F4 windshield is highly scratch resistant Even when rubbed with .0000 steel wool.
    6. Customer service: We pride ourselves in customer service. Call and talk to Don anytime
    7. 4 Year limited warranty.
    Give us a call and we will try and help you with your selection. 330-968-4644
    I hope we can earn your business.
    Don

Don,

For once in my life I was thinking ahead after reading the forum for months before I bought the bike. I ordered the windshield a few days before I took delivery of the bike. On my way home I realized how bad the OEM stock windshield was. When I pulled into my driveway I saw a package on the front porch (and yes it was the F4 windshield). I had it installed in 15 min and it has been great ever since. I just got back last week from a trip to Panama City Beach (1700 miles) and the windshield has been great. It provide very good wind protection and I can see over the top. I like the fact that I can just clean it as needed on the road without worry of scratching.

Thank you for your help selecting the proper size and the discount. As I said would do, I posted a similar post on the forum telling about my experience dealing with you and F4 Customs.

Thank you,

Steve Noltensmeyer