Cobra 626 Pipes

Thread: Cobra 626 Pipes

Cobra 626 Pipes

We have for sale a set of 6-2-6 pipes. They were installed and have about 200km on them. The boss finds them a little loud when we are pulling our trailer. I happen to love the sound. But as they say if the boss is happy, well so are the rest of us. Lol
    We paid $1020.00 CDN for the set. I guess we will accept the best offer to that price. We can ship them at your expense. We live in Belleville, Ontario if you are interested in a viewing.
    Also for sale are the original signal lenses and stock shield. Open to reasonable offers.

We will get the pics posted tomorrow. Thanks. Happy and safe spring riding

Just so you know....no matter the pipes you use the sound will bounce off the trailer and come right back at you...fact. What you have is the evil you know...going to another set may be the evil you are not aware of.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Pipes

I think we will stick with the stock pipes. The echo is subtle and the boss likes that. I suppose I could turn the stereo up.....

im interested in these.....sent pm