Got F6B today-first observations

Thread: Got F6B today-first observations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I too share your feelings coming from a CVO Road Glide I agree with the foot position issues. Strange but very nice compared to riding Harley for so many years.
    I am very happy with mine and currently in the process of adding a windshield, highway pegs, and not one piece of chrome!!!!
    This thing is a dream to clean compared to my old CVO!!! And as a surprise I really like the quiet and smoothness of the bike more than I thought I would.
    I loved my Harleys but this thing quite honestly puts them to shame in the drive line and engine catagories. Now fit and finish I have to give Harley props, my CVO was one pretty motorcycle for sure. The F6B has "soft" paint issues and will likely need a repaint in the future but not a major concern. Hopefully Honda will step up and deal with it.
    As far as Maint. goes we will see, the Harleys are pretty easy to work on if needed, although in all my years I have never been stranded on one. Minor maint on the F6B looks to be fairly straight forward and hopefully will have no major issues to address. BUt I think Black is the faster of the two???

Amen on all that brother. I am going to look at re-positioning my shifter just slightly upward. I think I can live without floorboards but holding my left foot in a slightly down position gets uncomfortable after a spell. Heck I like all the bikes. I still have a Vic Cross Country that is extremely comfortable. They are all different and I am one lottery ticket from having about 20.