Hot Sauce
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Sauce

Hot Sauce

After many attempts trying to find a real hot sauce, and failing, I think I may have hit pay dirt. I've brought stuff back from the Caribbean with "XXXX" on the label that was nowhere near real hot the way I like it. Today I found "Blair's Mega Death Sauce" while shopping. What caught my eye first was the bottle comes in a cardboard coffin packaging with a skull keychain attached. The "Mega" death is 500 times hotter than a jalapeņo chile, they also had their "Sudden" Death which was 650 times hotter than a jalapeņo but I figured I'd give this a shot. I used just a dab you see in the picture and just a little on the back of the fork that's also pictured. That's all you need to whack you, holy shiite Muslim even with that tiny bit it hits you like a sack o hammers. I know if I did any more it would have been painful. All that pain and no calories.

That looks pretty good!

But if you don't have to sign a waiver pre-purchase, you don't have the hottest stuff available

shooter
    Tax you're so tough brother you can eat acid. Mango Habanero is about the hottest thing I want at Buffalo Wild Wings. I do love BeeDubs.

You have to try the Trinidad Scorpion pepper. Hottest pepper in the world.

Made in New York City!:yikes:

Attachment 12480
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

LOL

Seems like I have a lot of work ahead of me. You know this stuff comes from the devil because it burns going in and, especially, coming out.

Tax try volcano dust it's dried crushed peppers. Just a little sprinkle is all you need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I've brought stuff back from the Caribbean with "XXXX" on the label that was nowhere near real hot the way I like it.
    Mate when I was a young soldier I also brought back stuff that had XXXX on it and blew both me and my mates away?????
    Attachment 12545

Blair's Mega Death, the one I have, is 550,000 on the Scoville which sails past the Habanero but is half the capsaicin of the Naga-Bih Jolokia pepper. Like I said I have a lot of work ahead.