Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
Today I moved from two wheels to three. I opted not to trike my F6B because of no reverse. Swapped for Spyder RS-S. Too many medical problems to cover here. I will still visit here from time to time. Me and the Hornblower will be in Franklin for sure. See ya on da road.
Attachment 12136
My trusty F6B is available at Honda of Winston-Salem for those who may be looking for a great F6B.
Congratulations on your Spyder .... I'm sure you will love it. For any who might be thinking that no reverse on the F6B is a major negative I have found on my F6B trike, without running boards, that it is easy to roll backward paddling with feet or getting off and pushing back or foward using the handle bars and grab bars. More of an issue is not having a parking brake. You have to be extremely careful to ensure that it is in gear, and stays in gear, if you park on a slope. I have had it slip out of first and roll backward. I sometimes use velcro to hold the brake lever.

I have 4,500 k and am still adjusting to it not being a bike....I really miss the leaning and maneuverability of a bike. To me, riding the trike is like riding a four wheeler. However, there are many advantages of a trike. Just the other day, I saw a small cemetery off a dirt road. On my bike I would not have even considered going over to it....but with the trike I never gave it a second thought. Just rode down the gravel and made a u-turn in the grass and back to the main road.

May you have many pleasurable trips on your Spyder. God bless!

Attachment 12197