Retired from F6B riding - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Retired from F6B riding

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    Today I moved from two wheels to three. I opted not to trike my F6B because of no reverse. Swapped for Spyder RS-S. Too many medical problems to cover here. I will still visit here from time to time. Me and the Hornblower will be in Franklin for sure. See ya on da road.
    Attachment 12136
    My trusty F6B is available at Honda of Winston-Salem for those who may be looking for a great F6B.
    Congrats and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    I got initiated into tricking today.

Attachment 12138
    Very nice, I like the color.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    Please let us know how that Spider works for you! I have heard good and bad........ I think they look pretty cool and I would consider one as well.
    So far it is just fine. I have been messing around with them for years. I just have to overcome 200,000 miles of Gl1800 ridding and going to a slipper clutch.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Can't go wrong with the Spyder. I had both the RT and ST model. My only issue was the heat they put out but that seems to have been addressed better on the latest model. The Spyder IS a Trike. It's just that it's a trike built the way one should have been from the get go.

Far more stable than a traditional trike. Will out handle any other trike. I've ridden both styles and the Spyder style wins hands down. My wife rides an RT and handles the Dragon easily but with the upgraded Elka Shocks and the larger BajaRon roll bar making a hugh difference.

And Zorro, demands only the best.....