Went for the 2015 F6B (Matte Silver)! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Went for the 2015 F6B (Matte Silver)!

Quote Originally Posted by Riknchar View Post

I ended up having a great conversation with a Sales Mgr at Dillons, and in the end, negotiated a very fair new deal on the purchase of my new 2015. I promised I wouldn't post the actual price I ended up paying, but as I said, it was a very fair deal all things considered.
    In my dealings with Dillon (parts and accessories only) over the phone and on-line, I was always impressed by their integrity and great customer service.
    It doesn't surprise me in the least that they stepped up. You didn't yell and scream and threaten to cancel the deal, and they were reasonable and customer satisfaction driven.
    Good on both parties involved.

Congrats, I bought the 15 in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by MAYHEM01 View Post
    Congrats on your new F6B.
    Love your headlights....please start a new thread and let us have some info please !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I am not sure it is the cruise or that this years model has no paint issues.... I would like to have a 2015, not crazy about either color, but I have put way to much money in the one I have and the only upgrade would be the cruise!
    I'm not sure paint (other than color choices) would have anything to do with it. You're making an assumption that both colors available in the 2015 are painted any differently and that a new buyer is aware of any reported issues with the past colors. I really think the increased sales will be more attributed to the inclusion of cruise and just the overall recognition of the F6B as a model. My experiences with my F6B has been looks of bewilderment as to what I was riding. I have had a lot of positive inquiries as to what kind of bike my F6B was. I'm sure I'm not alone in this experience. So, I am postulating that there are more people aware and looking specifically at these bikes as an option. Hence this increased model awareness will result in more sales. You add in the fact that the new 15s have cruise and now you're pulling in those who were aware and maybe chose differently because of this issue including those who would have bought regular trunked versions of the Gold Wing. JMTCW

Anyone with a black '13 or '14 should not be envious of the '15's because, of course, ours are the fastest!!