Seems like for some of us it always takes the hard way to figure out what and where we are going.

After owning the 2013 F6B and then selling it as I just couldn't get used to all of the plastic parts I am again looking to buy another F6B.

The 2014 Harley Super Glide Custom with the 103ci engine that I bought to replace the F6B is a beautiful bike and a great little bike to run around town on but the motor vibrations on that 103 are absolutely unbearable for any length of ride. So after owing the Harley for a little over a month I did a Craigslist ad and have a buyer wanting to pick it up this weekend. Actually, I knew after the first ten minutes of owing/riding it that I had made a stupid decision to sell the F6B.

Have been in conversation with Wes at Russellville Honda (site sponsor) and his price on a 2015 F6B Deluxe is better than anywhere else so I will be getting my brother, the Southwest pilot, to get me a buddy pass ticket from Charlotte to Little Rock to do the deal. Should be a nice 700 mile ride as spring is around the corner.

And anyone who feels the need is welcomed to tell me I told you so!

Once this is all complete I will post some pictures of the new silver F6BD.

Ride safe.

X