The hard way - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The hard way

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Split it with the buyer.
    Makes the most sense.
    You've got a willing buyer, you're out $250, but that's peanuts in the big picture.

[QUOTE=taxfree4;67352]How about we hold a 50/50 raffle.

Now we talking ... That's the Mafia style

[QUOTE=Limoles;67369]
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    How about we hold a 50/50 raffle.

Now we talking ... That's the Mafia style
    What's the Mafia- I just realized the 2015 just comes in that Matte Silver and Blue but no Black WTF?

[QUOTE=taxfree4;67400]
    Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post

...I just realized the 2015 just comes in that Matte Silver and Blue but no Black WTF?
    It was too fast and too stealthy to be tracked by conventional police radar.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I just don't get that, the other colors are nice but at least have black for the guys that are happy with it now and may want to upgrade.

Colors by year...

I'm in the same Boat

I'm new here and believe this is my first post. I saw this and had to chime in with my experience.

I also made the same mistake, except I really went off the deep end. I went all out and bought a 2014 Street Glide Special and i also am in talks with Wes From Russelville. Hopefully i can get enough for mine in trade so i can atleast break even. I did alot of research before i bought but I've owned several Harleys and just couldn't convince myself to break away from what I knew. I really wish i would have did more test riding... well done some test riding. I have the same problem as you do X, tired of everything rattling and feeling like my whole body has just been trough a washing machine. I ride a 100 miles a day to and from work plus all the other riding i do on the weekends. Already have 11,000 miles in less than 6 months. I've always loved the sound of a Harley but definitely don't like the sound my my wallet cracking open for my service every couple of months and having to re-tighten every nut and bolt.

I should have gone with my instinct and bought the F6B!!

Thanks,

Wylbur

Quote Originally Posted by wylbur78 View Post
    I'm new here and believe this is my first post. I saw this and had to chime in with my experience.

I also made the same mistake, except I really went off the deep end. I went all out and bought a 2014 Street Glide Special and i also am in talks with Wes From Russelville. Hopefully i can get enough for mine in trade so i can atleast break even. I did alot of research before i bought but I've owned several Harleys and just couldn't convince myself to break away from what I knew. I really wish i would have did more test riding... well done some test riding. I have the same problem as you do X, tired of everything rattling and feeling like my whole body has just been trough a washing machine. I ride a 100 miles a day to and from work plus all the other riding i do on the weekends. Already have 11,000 miles in less than 6 months. I've always loved the sound of a Harley but definitely don't like the sound my my wallet cracking open for my service every couple of months and having to re-tighten every nut and bolt.

I should have gone with my instinct and bought the F6B!!

Thanks,

Wylbur
    Looks like u had the rushmore bike. I thought project rushmore bikes were really good. I knw they vibrate a lot but I read rushmore bikes had good torque and are smooth once you start rolling.

Well, X, glad your back, or coming back. It took me a while as well, I at least had the streetglide for a while before my wife traded it in. I remember riding on a long ride with the F6B, coming home and was asked to ride to the store. for giggles, I saddled up to the hog, and rode down the street. about 1 mi from the house i was thinking "what the hell am i doing? this thing rides like a pig" hence the name hog..... Welcome back, we need to get together this summer sometime. If you ride up to easy eddies on 150, He's a very good friend, Tell him Spanky sent ya!

Welcome back X. Although my complaints about my f6 are very minimal. I sure as hell don't miss those good old harley vibrations. 1 and done for me with Harley's So over rated!! I'm addicted to smooth power. Just rode to the dealer today and that new matte grey is very sharp in person. Goodluck with your sale