Demo Ride Today

Thread: Demo Ride Today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sir:

You left some drool on the roadway.
    "Ride Shiny Side Up"

I had so much drool it was caked around the corners of my mouth... I've ridden a few bikes in my time, but this is the best, the one I was waiting for. Only a few things I would change cosmeticaly , 11 inch windshield, add highway pegs, LED fog lights. As for the bike, like I mentioned earlier PERFECT

The F6B would be an awesome retirement/birthday gift.
    Congrats ahead of time.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

Thank you Trike Lady..let me rephrase, Retirement for me is described as not working full time..lol To alleviate the pain of it I plan on taking extended vacations. I'd like a second helping of desert please. Thanks again for the well wishes.

When I retired in 2010 my present was a new Wing and a week after retirement I rode it to Alaska, what a trip. This year on my third anniversary from retirement I traded in the Wing for the F6............seems like life is getting better the older I get. No more Alaska trips but I am sure the F6 has many journeys for me to discover.
    Enjoy your retirement, it's a blast.

WOW..Alaska..what a trip that must have been! I live in Louisiana,,4500 miles, average 400 miles a day not counting the side trips..would take me at least two weeks there and even more coming back. Great adventure coming and going.