Hello, new to the forum. Picking up new F6B tomorrow

Thread: Hello, new to the forum. Picking up new F6B tomorrow

Hello, new to the forum. Picking up new F6B tomorrow

Hello all. I'm a long time Valkyrie rider and still will be. I've been lusting after the new Valk or F6B and have made the choice to buy a good deal on a new F6B red and black. I'm getting in on $1000 dollars of accessories, so I'm picking them out. I know I'm going to want the LEDs for the light pods and since I'm getting the standard, the center stand. Outside of that, one of the other items will be the windshield. I want a dark tinted windshield that I can still look over and get better wind protection than the stock. I've seen a nice one from Klockworks and there are some less expensive options. ANyone have the short tinted one from Honda, and what do you think? Any other suggestions? I will also be in the market for some goo highway pegs for sure. I use the Kury Iso pegs on my Valk.
    Thanks

Please use the search bar for your questions, we've covered it all. There's many options for shields and pegs.

from Sunny South Florida
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I would wait on the center stand, and not burn up your Honda Bucks on it. They can be had for 50 real bucks on ebay. I bet the dealer would charge way more then that. I think it would be a waste to burn up the Honda bucks for it.
    There are plenty of other goodies to order with the Honda cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericb445 View Post
    I would wait on the center stand, and not burn up your Honda Bucks on it. They can be had for 50 real bucks on ebay. I bet the dealer would charge way more then that. I think it would be a waste to burn up the Honda bucks for it.
    There are plenty of other goodies to order with the Honda cash.
    $50.00 or even less. I got one of mine for $12.00 plus shipping.

from Ma
    I think you did a great choice on the f6
    but like the fellows f6 rider says about don't wasted your bucks on the stand you can buy any stand from a older goldwing on e-bay or even here on the for sale section of this board .
    sometimes they just need a nice coat of pain and is a breeze to install .
    on the other hand there a windshield someone on this forum have for sale like the one i running now and it works great .
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?3...1-quot-19-quot
    again good luck and happy hunting

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Welcome!!

I'm not sure of the restrictions, but possibly the best thing to buy with Honda bucks, if they let you, may be helmets etc, or other items not by Honda that you really can't get much cheaper elsewhere due to MAP pricing.

IMHO Buying any Honda or aftermarket part at full MSRP with your H-bucks is not getting the most 'bang for your buck',,, Better than nothing, but,,, ya gotta work it!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Welcome!!

I'm not sure of the restrictions, but possibly the best thing to buy with Honda bucks, if they let you, may be helmets etc, or other items not by Honda that you really can't get much cheaper elsewhere due to MAP pricing.

IMHO Buying any Honda or aftermarket part at full MSRP with your H-bucks is not getting the most 'bang for your buck',,, Better than nothing, but,,, ya gotta work it!
    My dealer let me use my Honda Bucks on anything I wanted which included Kuryakyn and other aftermarket companies.

& from N.J
    Ride it like you stole it