A video showing and explaining my accessory installs over the winter - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A video showing and explaining my accessory installs over the winter

sync brake lights and TIR3

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qMOh5D2dMs

I forgot a few items (Fenda Extenda, chrome bar ends, electronic flasher module, gas cap tether, J & M speakers), so I'll add an additional short video.
    Good morning, sir,

I watched your video on the accessories you installed, and am preparing to mount my TIR3 shortly...and I am interested in syncing my brake lights to the flashing pattern of the TIR3 much as you did. My question is how to wire it, and what, if any, additional components may be required. It would be nice to simply use the TIR3 as the brake light controller, but I don't know if this is possible. I also have an LED wigwag unit, which may possibly work as a controller. I was initially going to install the TIR3 and the wigwag independently of one another, then I saw your video and got to thinking that it would be better to sync the brake lights and the TIR3 if possible. Thanks in advance. BTW, I tried to PM you but this service was not available when I clicked on your profile.
    2015 F6B deluxe matte silver
    2012 GL1800 level 3 pearl white
    2010 GL1800 level 1 hot rod yellow
    2001 GL1800 level 1 hot rod yellow
    VTX 1800
    VTX 1300

Tennessee Traveler #2

IBA member #48367
    SS 1,000 9/5/11
    BBG 1,500 3/16/13
    SS 2,000 3/16/13
    CC50 3/16/13
    Darkside #975
    Michelin Primacy Alpin RF 195/55R/16, 32#
    front Bridgestone G709, 36#

Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qMOh5D2dMs

I forgot a few items (Fenda Extenda, chrome bar ends, electronic flasher module, gas cap tether, J & M speakers), so I'll add an additional short video.
    Can't keep track now, huh?

I saw this on youtube a couple months ago, I also have the Jet Black, and like the looks of the smoke chrome luggage rack (for function only), and like those rivco highway pegs.. and I want that Fenda Extena too. thanks for posting!

Did you stay with the OEM amp? Which J&Ms? How much better are your J&M over OEM Speaks?