Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome.....I put on 800 miles yesterday...smiling all the way!!!

looks like an 11 inch Baggershield on that Black Beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Welcome.....I put on 800 miles yesterday...smiling all the way!!!
    did the bagger shield do the job?

Traded a 2010 ST1300 with 7200 miles on it for the Black F6B and love the new half-a-wing. Test rode this bike in Feb but tried hard to "like" the ST1300 through the spring months. How can Honda make such a great 1300cc motor and mate it up with a bike that is simply miserable to ride. It has a high speed weave that will slap you to the pavement, eats tires like cotton candy and has more wind noise than a tornado. Finally threw in the towel and took delivery of the Black unit. Upgraded the National Cycle windscreen but dropped it down 3 inches from its lowest stock position by cutting away the center positioning slot and drilling mounting holes using the stock F6B windscreen as a template. Now the visual is over the top of the windscreen but all the air, bugs and turbulence goes around me and over the helmet. Also has that all important air vent in the windscreen to let in cool air on those really hot days. 4100 miles later this machine is simply awesome. Needs some pipes and a chip but handling is rock solid and can be really quick in the twisty bits if you work at it.
    Great to see this site for F6B riders. Hope we can develop enough interest in some after market goodies.
    Mike Neal
    East Texas