Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey Everyone

Hello All,

My name is Rod and I'm new to the forum. Just thought I would introduce myself.

I live on Vancouver Island and have been riding motorcycles all my life. Bought my first one on my 16th birthday and never looked back... and I'm mid 40's now. I currently ride a Triumph Scrambler which I recently rode from New York State to Kentucky, across to the Grand Canyon and up back into British Columbia. I don't think I'll ever sell that bike... but am looking for something that my wife is willing to hop on for short jaunts... and which is powerful and comfortable and not a Harley

I'm one inch away from pulling the trigger on a new 2014 F6B at my local dealership. Signed up just to browse the forum and see what you all have to say about the bike.

Thanks for having me here and I may soon be a new owner.

All the best,

Draeger

Quote Originally Posted by Draeger View Post
    Hello All,

I live on Vancouver Island and have been riding motorcycles all my life. Bought my first one on my 16th birthday and never looked back... and I'm mid 40's now. I currently ride a Triumph Scrambler which I recently rode from New York State to Kentucky, across to the Grand Canyon and up back into British Columbia. I don't think I'll ever sell that bike... but am looking for something that my wife is willing to hop on for short jaunts... and which is powerful and comfortable and not a Harley

I'm one inch away from pulling the trigger on a new 2014 F6B at my local dealership. Signed up just to browse the forum and see what you all have to say about the bike.

All the best,

Draeger
    Smooth. Comfortable. Powerful. Quiet. A Beast in Sheep's clothing...

Do It!

The one choice that we're not given to answer the question posed by this thread is, He$$.

At least that would seem to answer the question when many of us newer F6B riders look back and compare previous rides!

Canadian F6B

Rod,
    The best thing about F6B's in Canada is that they come with ABS. The price, once the current exchange is factored in, makes them as cheap here as they are in the US. The warranty is the same too.
    I've got a 2013 that I bought last year. I went from a Harley to this and I will not go back. My new neighbour who has seen me ride both bikes now, approached me and asked if the F6B was electric as it was so quiet in comparison to the Harley. I won't lie, a little tear formed up as I love the thumping sound of the Harley. My mates who I ride with are happier with the change because now they don't have to worry about going deaf when I take the lead. My wife wouldn't ride on the Harley. Now she wants me to get a tour pack/back rest so she can ride with me on the F6B. Great bike, you won't be disappointed should you buy one. Welcome to the forum. Loads of helpful stuff here. I've learned a lot and it's made my experience with the bike all the better.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Draeger View Post
    Hello All,

All the best,

Draeger

2015 F6B Being Sent

Hi Folks

Coming live from beautiful downtown Port St Lucie, FL!

New first time Honda owner. Currently riding a 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Classic. F6B was A 70th birthday present to myself! Great deal on the F6B made the choice over a R1200RT BMW easy.

Looking forward to learning about this bike from you folks on the forum and your adventures.

WEG

Quote Originally Posted by WEGI View Post
    Hi Folks

Coming live from beautiful downtown Port St Lucie, FL!

New first time Honda owner. Currently riding a 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Classic. F6B was A 70th birthday present to myself! Great deal on the F6B made the choice over a R1200RT BMW easy.

Looking forward to learning about this bike from you folks on the forum and your adventures.

WEG
    Welcome!

Lots of good information here.
    Check out the thread "sticky" in General Messages "Gouge"
    http://f6bforum.com/showthread.php?9...ed-27-Jul-2016

The General and Garage posts are VERY informative.
    The Off Topic and Darkside - not so much information as entertainment.

Also, our annual Rally is Thursday-Sunday 31 Aug to 3 Sep in Pigeon Forge, TN.

Again, welcome and congratulations!
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce