Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool From Honda Rune to F6B

Hi Guys,

I have just bought my F6B in black. I am in Inverness Scotland and the F6B has just gone on sale here in the UK as of the 1st July. As far as I know we are only getting 35 bikes in the UK as Honda aren't sure if it will sell here. I still have my Honda Rune but it's up for sale. It's been a great bike and I've had it since 2005, but it's time for a change

I won't be getting my hands on the bike until until at least September as I have to have it converted to a trike, I am a disabled rider and full time wheelchair user. I look forward to reading all your thoughts on the new F6B and to sharing your hints and tips. All the very best to you all.

Paul B.......

new rune seat 004.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have just bought my F6B in black. I am in Inverness Scotland and the F6B has just gone on sale here in the UK as of the 1st July. As far as I know we are only getting 35 bikes in the UK as Honda aren't sure if it will sell here. I still have my Honda Rune but it's up for sale. It's been a great bike and I've had it since 2005, but it's time for a change

I won't be getting my hands on the bike until until at least September as I have to have it converted to a trike, I am a disabled rider and full time wheelchair user. I look forward to reading all your thoughts on the new F6B and to sharing your hints and tips. All the very best to you all.

Paul B.......

Attachment 1293
    :create.php:

Red face

The F6B is a bike for the wife and me.

I still have my 2011 BMW s1000rr for keeping me entertained!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    :create.php:
    Thanks Bob