Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gotta sell my Nissan Maxima and get a Honda Goldwing

I thought I was going to love my Nissan Maxima. It's fast, good looking and handles great! I DON"T LIKE IT! I want to sell it and get a Honda Goldwing f6b! I have to talk my wife into it, I know! She doesn't exactly like motorcycles. She doesn't want our two little boys to see me on a bike. I will figure out a way to get this bike. I love this Honda Goldwing! I will get one! I want this bike!
    Sean Dye

Traded my '10 black honda fury on black deluxe wish I could have kept them both but the f6b fits my needs better than the fury could even come close to... Plan on having the f6b forever but might consider getting another fury someday for around town stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by iafury6b View Post
    Traded my '10 black honda fury on black deluxe wish I could have kept them both but the f6b fits my needs better than the fury could even come close to... Plan on having the f6b forever but might consider getting another fury someday for around town stuff.
    I sold my Fury to buy the F6B too, the F6B meets my needs soooooo much better.