Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2sport bikes and 2cruisers

My wife, daughter, and I have had eight bikes most of the time, during the last 14 years. My daughter does not come out (from Houston to the Woodlands) much, my wife injured her back and does not ride and I have had a hard time keeping all the bikes up. SO, I am selling the 08 B-King, 09 Hayabusa, 10 Yamaha VT650, and the 00 ACE750. Then I will have my 08 GL1800, 13 F6B, and 09 Suzuki Burgman650 Exec. This is going to be just right, I believe.

Honda VTX 1300R

My love affair with the wind started when I was 14 years old. I rode my bud's KE 100 at a fair in Belleview Florida. Dropped it when I hit the front brake in stead of the clutch. Picked it up, got back on and have never looked back.
    Fast forward to present, I am 48 and have been riding, most recently, a 2007 VTX 1300R that I purchased new From Honda Of Houston. The VTX has been a flawless machine. Never will you find a complaint from me about that bike but, Shortly after I purchase it, I discovered the Valkyrie Interstate. I have been searching for a good buy on one ever since.
    So here I am at HOH one day and my friend Blair shows me the pictures of this new "hot rod GW". At that moment I am hooked. Then I learn that the F6B was actually supposed to be the new Valkyrie. Honda wants to sell this bike world wide but in certain countries, Valkyrie is not a nice word. (Hello Germany)
    Bottom line, VTX is being sold, paper work is all in for the F6B and I hope to pick it up in about a week.