Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 19
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

F6B Through 2 other bikes

Hello Everyone,
    Picked up my 2015 F6B 2 weeks ago. Luvin' the ride.
    Long story short...traded a 2011 Road Glide Ultra for a 2005 Gold Wing with a brand new Motor Trike Razor kit on it...no miles on the kit...56K on the trike. Had a Can Am RT Limited in the garage also that my Wife was going to take over. We were at the dealer getting a new battery for te cSpydwer...she spots the F6B. Some guy had traded a Victory Vision for the F6B...didn't like the ride...traded back. Right place ...right time with spousal agreement..Bike came home a few days later. Now she is taking the Trike...when she is not riding with me.

Big welcome to Copper, Mark, & Draeger!

Redinoliver had a nice bike! I'm sorry that he sold it, but glad that copper is happy with it!
    Mark - yes, there are a few of us who couldn't part with our V-Twins...Two distinctly different bikes with different missions.
    Draeger - there are several bikes in the 4 sale section that have been meticulously maintained if your local guy turns on you. Give them a look!

And as always - please check your final drive fluid levels!

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Owner of a 2000 hayabusa stretched lowered cams, heads pistons air shifter and more......2003 VTX 1800 big tire conversion raked front custom paint ......52 year rider out of philadelphia, pa....... just purchased a new 2013 f6b from a dealer in MD today for my 52nd birthday......

looking to do plenty of riding this spring and summer.....

Not trading

Not trading in my 1999 Victory V92C. The Vic has about 120k on it without so much as a single issue. Will keep it for when I need some v-twin thunder.

Cool New F6B Owner in Mansfield TX

Traded my 2008 Victory Vision Tour Premium with 49K miles on her for a brand new 2014 F6B Pearl Yellow we call it Big Burd. Brought it home last Saturday and am loving it. Just wish this freakin rain would go away so I can ride more.

My Bike History

Kawasaki Ninja 250 - Sold
    Kawasaki Ninja 600 - Sold
    Ex Wife - Break for a few years
    Current Wife - Loves to Ride
    2004 Kawasaki Vulcan V2K - Sold - What a beast
    2008 Victory Vision Tour Premium - Traded
    Current - 2014 Honda F6B - First Brand New Vehicle Ever

Attachment 20348Attachment 20349Attachment 20350

2016 F6B

Brand new to both Honda and this forum. I didn't get rid of my last bike, but I did add the 2016 F6B to my roster. I have a BMW K1600GTL as well. I love the way the F6B looks and rides, but wish it had Bluetooth. Well, I digress! Looking forward to many great miles on this great F6B.

Hey Everyone

Hello All,

My name is Rod and I'm new to the forum. Just thought I would introduce myself.

I live on Vancouver Island and have been riding motorcycles all my life. Bought my first one on my 16th birthday and never looked back... and I'm mid 40's now. I currently ride a Triumph Scrambler which I recently rode from New York State to Kentucky, across to the Grand Canyon and up back into British Columbia. I don't think I'll ever sell that bike... but am looking for something that my wife is willing to hop on for short jaunts... and which is powerful and comfortable and not a Harley

I'm one inch away from pulling the trigger on a new 2014 F6B at my local dealership. Signed up just to browse the forum and see what you all have to say about the bike.

Thanks for having me here and I may soon be a new owner.

All the best,

Draeger

Quote Originally Posted by Draeger View Post
    Hello All,

My name is Rod and I'm new to the forum. Just thought I would introduce myself.

I live on Vancouver Island and have been riding motorcycles all my life. Bought my first one on my 16th birthday and never looked back... and I'm mid 40's now. I currently ride a Triumph Scrambler which I recently rode from New York State to Kentucky, across to the Grand Canyon and up back into British Columbia. I don't think I'll ever sell that bike... but am looking for something that my wife is willing to hop on for short jaunts... and which is powerful and comfortable and not a Harley

I'm one inch away from pulling the trigger on a new 2014 F6B at my local dealership. Signed up just to browse the forum and see what you all have to say about the bike.

Thanks for having me here and I may soon be a new owner.

All the best,

Draeger
    Smooth. Comfortable. Powerful. Quiet. A Beast in Sheep's clothing...

Do It!

The one choice that we're not given to answer the question posed by this thread is, He$$.

At least that would seem to answer the question when many of us newer F6B riders look back and compare previous rides!