Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 2
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SFGiants_fan

How I will spend my summer vacation...

I just picked up my F6BD yesterday and cant wait to ride it. Minnesota is still frozen over. I have had a few bikes in my day but the Honda F6B rocks!

I traded in my old 2012 Yamaha Vstar 1300 Tour for the Honda.

So excited to get going!

Marc

Cool From Europe and New Zealand

Had a GW 1200, then GW 1500 back in Europe, drove through 16 countries.
    Then moved to beautiful New Zealand, and now ready to go for nice, relax rides, after a long break from motorcycles.
    (how did a managed ?)
    Marc

I had a 1998 Valkyrie that I bought brand new in 98. Love my black standard F6B. that I bought brand new in 2013. Honda makes a great motorcycle.

Sold one of my favorite bikes, a 2000 Valkyrie IS, kept my 98 Tourer. So I just purchased my Yellow/Blk 14 F6B with only 7,500 miles in Jan. Loving it right now and looking forward to my longer trips with this Awesome looking & riding bike!
    IMG_2871.jpg
    Last edited by FarsideF6B; 02-23-2020 at 09:05 PM. Reason: added the bike pic.

just took ownership of a NEW 2016 Silver F6B with 1.8 miles on it. I traded a 2015 Suzuki Burgman ( my 2nd one) and a 2015 Suzuki DR650 that had ridden very little. Im in Brush Prairie Washington, basically Vancouver Washington, basically a Suburb of Portland Oregon.

Mel2013
    Happy to be a part of this forum. In response to the poll, I did not trade, retire or sell another bike to get my f6b. Last year I bought a new 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14. I had no intentions on getting rid of that bike when I noticed the f6b just about three months ago for the first time. I just knew I had to have it, so somehow I was able to obtain one. And WOW, this thing is like the Cadillac of motorcycles! It is a different ride from my Kawai and I'm am happy to have both. With this being my first post on this forum, I hope to learn a lot and contribute equally.

Mel

Mel2013

New F6B

I forgot to mention that I put a taller windshield on order when I purchased the bike and it came in about a week later. Man, it makes a HUGE difference! Especially on the freeway. I also installed the fog lights and the accent the bike sooo much--really make you visible.

Mel

DJTONYG

No Trade

I added the F6B to my collection. I also own 07 CBR1000RR (Black) and 08 CBR600RR (Graffiti Edition)

SFGiants_fan

Congrats!

Originally Posted by Mel2013

Happy to be a part of this forum. In response to the poll, I did not trade, retire or sell another bike to get my f6b. Last year I bought a new 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14. I had no intentions on getting rid of that bike when I noticed the f6b just about three months ago for the first time. I just knew I had to have it, so somehow I was able to obtain one. And WOW, this thing is like the Cadillac of motorcycles! It is a different ride from my Kawai and I'm am happy to have both. With this being my first post on this forum, I hope to learn a lot and contribute equally. "
    Mel

I had the same thing happen to me. Just bought a bike last year and then saw the F6B. I could not stop myself...
    My accessory funds are a bit low so one part at a time. I will start with a wind shield and clear turn signal covers.

NC Duarte

2nd and Probably last bike

I just mine yesterday!!! Deluxe black. 63 degrees in Charlotte so today was a perfect day for my first ride. 120 miles and more to come. I was riding a 900 Vulcan and had no idea what I was missing. Great ride, great bike!

Be safe.