Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 21
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

I traded a 2012 Yamaha V Star 1300.
    I ride long day rides and it killed my back.
    This F6B is in a class by itself.
    I just have to get some foot pegs to stretch out a bit that are close to the sides of the engine.
    I don't want to be in an outstretched "V" with my legs constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    I traded a 2012 Yamaha V Star 1300.
    I ride long day rides and it killed my back.
    This F6B is in a class by itself.
    I just have to get some foot pegs to stretch out a bit that are close to the sides of the engine.
    I don't want to be in an outstretched "V" with my legs constantly.
    Mick-o-Pegs are probably the closest to the engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mufassa001 View Post
    Waiting on my delivery of my new F6B; traded in 2008 Suzuki c109r, had power command and cobra pipes and took me on long trips with ease, I crushed Harley's 103's with it's power, hate to see it go but need the great things this bike provides!!!! I'm sure after a few days, it will be forgotten!!
    You will continue to crush 103's. Now you added 110 CVO's to the crush.

Valkyrie Interstate

Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Still shopping for a ’15 silver with tall windshield. Spent most of today riding around SW Florida trying to make a deal for my '00 Valkyrie Interstate in trade but no luck so far. Dealers don’t have the F6B in stock and don’t seem that interested in taking an order! Snow-birding back to Massachusetts in a month and will try again up there.

Welcome aboard Rat. I know it's not as convenient but maybe consider a private sale on the Valk. I've put bikes and cars on eBay and they always sold quickly.

We have been visiting kids and grandkids in Arizona for two weeks and I have not been able to even sit on my F6B. Wish I had brought it out here. We will be home later this week and I hope to get some good riding in before it gets really hot in Texas. I feel real withdrawal. Just put a new rear tire on before I left and it was riding like a new bike again. Grrrr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Welcome aboard Rat. I know it's not as convenient but maybe consider a private sale on the Valk. I've put bikes and cars on eBay and they always sold quickly.
    Me too. But I was hoping to make a deal here and not have to tow the Val back to MA. I'm having some paint work done to the bags and then it's craigslist bound. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ratsass View Post
    Me too. But I was hoping to make a deal here and not have to tow the Val back to MA. I'm having some paint work done to the bags and then it's craigslist bound. Wish me luck.
    Good luck!

bike trade

Traded off my Kawasaki Vulcan Classic for the 2015 F6B Deluxe. Amazed at just how good this bike rides and handles! I've had 4 other Hondas earlier in life, including a 1975 Gold Wing, but this is by far the top!

Smile Many Gold Wings

I purchased my 'right out the crate' F6B by trading a 2006 1800, before that it was a 1995 1500, before that it was 1986 1200.
    these have totaled 175,000 miles! In all 48 states.