Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 21
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Picked up my new '16 F6B Deluxe!

After almost three years of fixing up a nice Yamaha Raider S...

...decided to go a completely different route... and picked up a 2016 Deluxe with 0 miles on the clock. Rode it home yesterday from Salem, OR (to Olympia, WA).... what a nice ride!!

Let the "Project" begin!! (Had dealer install the Klock Werks 14" dark smoke windshield.)

And "No..." that isn't a leak under the scoot... I think it is what is left from a Carmel Macchiatto (SB parking lot - go figure!)

Previous rides..

- Honda VTX 1800C
    - Suzuki C90
    - Honda 650 Turbo
    - Honda 900 Custom
    - Suzuki GS 450

Maryland

Tim here,
    I'm outside of DC in the MD burbs.
    I left my beloved Triumph Thunderbird LT for the B as parts & service for the Bird were becoming more & more challenging.
    Over 50yrs or so I've had Yamaha(hahaha)'s 100, 200, 350 & several 650's. Also a Jawa 350, Vulcan classic and a crazy fun Triumph Bonneville.
    I do a lot of riding around VA, NC, GA, WV & TN & crave twisties. Never thought I'd wind up with a bike like my B but I have to admit I ain't looking back! Love this forum, it has been enormously helpful, many thanks.
    Be well.

2001 Valkyrie Blue and Pearl While 26K

2007 Goldwing Met Blue 122K

2011 BMW K 1300S I will miss Her but I sure I will be taken care of by my new Love!

2008 VTX1800F spec2

Coming from Hamilton, ON Canada.

First bike was a Suzuki Volusia 800cc, then a Suzi Katana 750, traded the Volusia to a C90 when I started dating my wife to be. Traded both the Kat and the C90 for a blue and silver 2000 Valkyrie Interstate which had 88K kms (55K miles) on it....rode it another 130K kms (80K miles) until I traded for the F6B. I didn't think there would be anything as good as the Valkyrie....but then Honda made the F6B...and am LOVIN' IT!!!

Traded a Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Classic in on a 2015 Deluxe with 0 miles. Had it for 6 years, I loved that bike. Don't miss it one bit.

sold 2014 HD Ultra Limited bought 2016 F6B deluxe (matte silver)
    changed bike for financial reasons...(needed to free up some dollars) but i love F6B do not miss HD at all.. More power stock than HD with $2000 in upgrades by about 20hp
    handles much better as well.

SFGiants_fan

Congrats!

Originally Posted by Frontier509
    We traded in our beloved 2009 Kawi Concours 1400. 17000 good time miles.
    Did the deal Saturday afternoon. Bad case of buyers remorse this morning as I have anytime I make a high dollar purchase.. : p
    We spent all day Easter Sunday on the super comfortable new F6B- 240 miles in the book.
    50 mpg taking the ozark back roads nice and easy as she only had 1 mile on her when we rode it off the lot.

Congrats on the new F6B! I too had a few sleepless nights thinking about the "deal" I made. I took a few rides over the weekend and have not thought about it since. This bike has so many great features and could easily be my last bike. All of the great reviews, including May 13 Cycle World, should make you feel better! Welcome to the forum!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6B View Post
    F6B Riders .....

What Motorcycle did you trade, retired or sold to acquire a NEW F6B ?

I have seen several posts from Riders that are coming from another Brand of motorcycle. Just curious where everyone is coming from.
    I traded my 2005 Goldwing 1800 for the f6b even though it don't have many of the features of my 1800 I liked the style and wanted to stick with the Goldwing. I am just breaking in my bike and very pleased with it.