Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 24
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Same as Shiloh, traded in my Harley Fat Bob for the F6B.

Traded an 09 FLTR Roadglide with 69000+ miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    F6B Riders .....

What Motorcycle did you trade, retired or sold to acquire a NEW F6B ?

I have seen several posts from Riders that are coming from another Brand of motorcycle. Just curious where everyone is coming from.
    I added it to my collection. 05 Rune, 03 VTX 1800R. Selling the 1800R. :-)

I traded a perfectly good running 2008 XV1700 Yamaha with about 36,000 miles on it. Bought it in 2010 and was brand new warehouse find.
    Traded it in for my new 2013 F6B left over also brand new never titled or registered. I don't mind if my bike is a few years old when I buy it. As long as it is a ZERO miles bike. The XV1700 was cramped and the seat felt like I was sitting on an anvil and could only ride 300 miles a day before a pain induced posture problem became unbearable.
    I haven't made along ride yet, but I just bought it 14 days ago. I plan on make the Tail of the Dragon, Cherohalla, and the Moonshiner highway before the end of the year. Maybe Austin, Tx as well.
    I have been riding since 1963 when gas was 25 cents a gallon.

My next bike

This is my first post,so I'd like to say hello to everyone. I currently ride a Vfr1200 dct. I have to say this is an amazing machine. Tons of power and the dct is a blast to ride. I can't behave on this bike,it is way to much fun to ride fast. I love the bike but I feel like I'm pushing my luck in the speeding ticket department. So, I've decided it's forsale. When I do sell it the F6B will be my next bike. My dealer currently has a new red 2014.
    If you known anyone looking for a 2010 VFR1200 DCT. Please let me know.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mufassa001 View Post
    Flyrazor, I traded a c109r, haven't received yet but you caught my attention since we know the power of the 109's and the F6b is better how awesome~~~what did you notice since the bikes we rode are so similar?Attachment 12981
    Well the F6B is smoother.
    F6B is better balanced.
    Shaft Drive is more refined.
    Corners much better
    Did I say saddle -bags.
    Radio
    Horn - F6B sounds like a car horn.
    Transmission is better: No second gear issues.
    Wide body FB6 deflects the wind on my lower torso and chest.
    Factory Headlights are better.
    F6B has more buttons.
    Integrated USB Music player.
    My 2013 F6B cost about the same as my 109.
    F6B is easier to ride, The F6B just might be one of the easiest bikes to ride for it's size ever made.

Last bike was a 2002 Drifter 800

Purchased my 2014 F6B new in june and I love it. I have owned a lot of bikes over the years but had got out of biking back in 1989 when I sold my 1984 Goldwing. Life went on and then about 3 years ago I fell into a good deal on the Drifter, it was a great bike and it looked just like an Indian, just a little small. I first saw an F6B 2 years ago and loved it but wasn't thinking I could ever own one, long story short (if it's not already to late) I own it.

Can't wait to hit the open road, it's been to long.
    Roaddog

Traded a 2007 BMW K1200GT. I am a short 61 year old rider and it was time to get a lower bike that allows me to have both feet flat on the ground. The F6B is not as top heavy as the K bike.

Traded a 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager for the FB6. I like the Kawasaki but this bike is a lot nicer than the Voyager. Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    I have had 118 previous bikes. My last one was this 1997 Valkyrie.
    Attachment 14758
    Great looking bike