Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 3
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome.....I put on 800 miles yesterday...smiling all the way!!!

looks like an 11 inch Baggershield on that Black Beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Welcome.....I put on 800 miles yesterday...smiling all the way!!!
    did the bagger shield do the job?

Traded a 2010 ST1300 with 7200 miles on it for the Black F6B and love the new half-a-wing. Test rode this bike in Feb but tried hard to "like" the ST1300 through the spring months. How can Honda make such a great 1300cc motor and mate it up with a bike that is simply miserable to ride. It has a high speed weave that will slap you to the pavement, eats tires like cotton candy and has more wind noise than a tornado. Finally threw in the towel and took delivery of the Black unit. Upgraded the National Cycle windscreen but dropped it down 3 inches from its lowest stock position by cutting away the center positioning slot and drilling mounting holes using the stock F6B windscreen as a template. Now the visual is over the top of the windscreen but all the air, bugs and turbulence goes around me and over the helmet. Also has that all important air vent in the windscreen to let in cool air on those really hot days. 4100 miles later this machine is simply awesome. Needs some pipes and a chip but handling is rock solid and can be really quick in the twisty bits if you work at it.
    Great to see this site for F6B riders. Hope we can develop enough interest in some after market goodies.
    Mike Neal
    East Texas

Yellowskeeter
    08 gl 1800 traded in for black deluxe.

We traded in our beloved 2009 Kawi Concours 1400. 17000 good time miles.
    Did the deal Saturday afternoon. Bad case of buyers remorse this morning as I have anytime I make a high dollar purchase.. : p
    We spent all day Easter Sunday on the super comfortable new F6B- 240 miles in the book.
    50 mpg taking the ozark back roads nice and easy as she only had 1 mile on her when we rode it off the lot.

BIKE I SOLD WaS '10 GW tO GET to ThE F6B

Havent seen a real bike yet but it ticks all the right characteristics of a bike which would love to own.

Can't wait for the bike to arrive from US TO malaysia. This bike will retail for 15 % cheaper then a classic wing. CW cost USD 56K SO F6B IN malaysia will cost usd 50k+

can't wait for May delivery!

2008 Yamaha Raider Cruiser..........got tired of the VTwin.......love those 6 cylinders...........(4 wings, a Valkyrie and my F6B.....couldn't be happier).

IMG_0022.jpg

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

!!!!!!!

FIRST RECOVERED
    Post from the archives, this is going to take some time, but we should be able to recover a large amount of our data. Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6B View Post

!!!!!!!

FIRST RECOVERED
    Post from the archives, this is going to take some time, but we should be able to recover a large amount of our data. Patience
    SWEEET!!!!

Just sold my 97 BMW1000RT so I'll be joining the club soon!! My bike has already been counted in the survey.