Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 7
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Honda VTX 1300R

My love affair with the wind started when I was 14 years old. I rode my bud's KE 100 at a fair in Belleview Florida. Dropped it when I hit the front brake in stead of the clutch. Picked it up, got back on and have never looked back.
    Fast forward to present, I am 48 and have been riding, most recently, a 2007 VTX 1300R that I purchased new From Honda Of Houston. The VTX has been a flawless machine. Never will you find a complaint from me about that bike but, Shortly after I purchase it, I discovered the Valkyrie Interstate. I have been searching for a good buy on one ever since.
    So here I am at HOH one day and my friend Blair shows me the pictures of this new "hot rod GW". At that moment I am hooked. Then I learn that the F6B was actually supposed to be the new Valkyrie. Honda wants to sell this bike world wide but in certain countries, Valkyrie is not a nice word. (Hello Germany)
    Bottom line, VTX is being sold, paper work is all in for the F6B and I hope to pick it up in about a week.

Killed Deer

Totaled 2008 GL1800 20 June. Replacement Red/BLK standard F6B. Now you know why I am Deer Slayer. This was the second deer I have done in! Not a recommend way to get a new F6B..

Cool From Honda Rune to F6B

Hi Guys,

I have just bought my F6B in black. I am in Inverness Scotland and the F6B has just gone on sale here in the UK as of the 1st July. As far as I know we are only getting 35 bikes in the UK as Honda aren't sure if it will sell here. I still have my Honda Rune but it's up for sale. It's been a great bike and I've had it since 2005, but it's time for a change

I won't be getting my hands on the bike until until at least September as I have to have it converted to a trike, I am a disabled rider and full time wheelchair user. I look forward to reading all your thoughts on the new F6B and to sharing your hints and tips. All the very best to you all.

Paul B.......

new rune seat 004.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have just bought my F6B in black. I am in Inverness Scotland and the F6B has just gone on sale here in the UK as of the 1st July. As far as I know we are only getting 35 bikes in the UK as Honda aren't sure if it will sell here. I still have my Honda Rune but it's up for sale. It's been a great bike and I've had it since 2005, but it's time for a change

I won't be getting my hands on the bike until until at least September as I have to have it converted to a trike, I am a disabled rider and full time wheelchair user. I look forward to reading all your thoughts on the new F6B and to sharing your hints and tips. All the very best to you all.

Paul B.......

Attachment 1293
    :create.php:

Sold a 97 Road King with over 80k miles, and traded in 06 FJR with about the same miles. Took a hell of a beating on both bikes after rolling on my awesome machine a few miles it was worth every penny I lost on the others. Also had 1981 750 Nitehawk, 92 Sportster, and a 113 in ss special const. Chopper. After the F6B I will never be the same.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    To all new members .......:create.php:

Join us for our first Rally in the Smokey Mountains Labor day Weekend August 29th - September 2nd.

Traded in my 2010 Heritage Softail Classic.

Just traded in my Burgman 650 for a new F6B, previous bikes were a Vulcan 750 and a Suzuki Savage.

Rich

I have a 2008 roadstar. Love the bike but my wife wanted a comfortably ride to do some distance rides. As the saying goes " happy wife happy life " therefore the F6B. Now i have 3 loves

Vision to F6B

Just traded my Victory Vision for a F6B. The Vision is a great bike and the most comfortable out of the box that I have ever owned. I found the Victory 106 engine much better than any new Harley but it still needs some performance work to get it to the level I have come to expect. It was either invest a couple of grand in the Vision or go to a different platform. I am sure I will miss the comfort and amenities offered by the Vision but 75% of my driving is around town anyway. The F6B will be the 30th motorcycle I have owned and I don't think it will disappoint.