How does the F6B work for 2-up touring? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How does the F6B work for 2-up touring?

Quote Originally Posted by Bsharp1057 View Post
    Looking at buying a new GW but once I rode the F6B that's what I want! How does the F6B work as a 2up touring bike? Wife likes to go part of the time so I would like her to be comfortable and enjoy not be miserable. Love this forum tons of great info...

Thanks

She'll love the ride.

http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/04/22...mparison-test/

The F6B’s silky-smooth engine, fabulous seats, compliant suspension and faultless ergonomics made both rider and passenger feel like they truly were in the lap of luxury. I never squirmed in the very least atop the Honda’s saddle, and Rosanne—who has logged countless miles on many different bikes as my co-pilot—said the passenger compartment was the most comfortable she had ever experienced. “Everything was ideal,” she noted, “the seat shape, the backrest location, the footpeg placement. I could have ridden back there forever.”

I think the smile says it all !Attachment 13099

Sweetie loves this bike!

Sweetie and I rode from Acadia National Park Maine to Georgia on my 13 fast Black. She loved the stock seat but I wanted an Untimate and I purchased one. She's ridden probably 15500 of my 17500 miles so far and is very disapointed when I leave without her.

The backseat was the one of the sole reasons that I purchased the F6B. I searched many bikes and when my wife sat on the back of the F6B she was sold. We ride 200 to 300 a weekend and she falls a sleep. The one thing that I do like about the bike is that you don't even notice a passenger. The bike still handles great rides smooth and I get better gas mileage, because I ride slower of course.

Yup....bought mine last year and ran it to Canada's east coast with the missus on the back.....she was perched back there with a big smile on the whole trip.....great bike.....no prob to tour with it if you don't need to drag the kitchen sink with you....I bet a trailer would make it an even more versatile rig.

tink