Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyF6B View Post
^^ That's true & I agree 100%. You can put your feet under your ass on the CC as well.
The F6B is a better handler.

Thx guys, Ill do some research on these suggestions. Was hoping not to spend $800 on bars & another $800 + on a seat.

Now if anybody wants a Ultimate seat send me a pm. IT is a nice seat. Well made, looks nice & comfortable. But I don't like the riding position it puts me in.

I have the Rivco Aero flip outs.
I hear you on the cost. The Helibars were the biggest comfort maker for me. I had upper back pain between the shoulder blades and around my neck. Really, without the Helibars, I may, regrettably, have had to sell my F6B not long after buying it. It was that bad. I tried to make it work with buying less expensive risers, but I think they made it worse. Most of the issue had much to do with the grip angle I believe as it did with the rise and pull back. All of these things are adjustable on the Helibars.

I got a great deal on a used Corbin Dual Tour seat with rider and passenger backrests from a fellow on this forum. I really like the seat . It was reupholstered in a black Velour by the previous owner. All I can say is , it works great for me.

WHen it comes to stretching out, the Kuryakyn Ergo IIIs are awesome. The arms are spring loaded so the peg actually rests in one position when your feet are not on them and then they swing down when you plant your feet on them. They feel very natural in where your feet end up resting while cruising down the road.

I was looking for a new bike. I still have my Valkyrie, which I still enjoy, but just wanted a new bike. I had a few ideas of what I wanted and the Victory Cross Country was on that short list. I know what you're talking bout in th rider position. That was one of the things that appealed to me as well. Ultimately , a test ride on the F6B sealed the deal. I just knew that one of the things I really enjoy is riding aggressively on twisty roads. Plus after 2 Valkyries, I really love the flat 6 engine.