F6B riding position vs Vic Cross Country - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F6B riding position vs Vic Cross Country

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    Closest I will be to you is ROT Rally in Austin in June. I'll have it there for sure if you want to take a little day trip from Spring over to Austin. This is my last year to work logistics and security for ROT. 20th Anniversary and I have attended or worked all 20. Time to retire.
    That will most likely work. That is a good day trip and we might even spend the night. Hope to see you there. Thanks for the heads up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I'm 6' 210 lbs. and sport size 13's so I agree the F6b riding popsition is cramped up for the big mile days. I love it for the shorter back road blasts though! I had a Vic bagger and it is the go to choice for larger people. The Honda is soooo much more refined of a machine than the Vic though! Good thing I still have an old Pan and a hot rod Confederate for kicks, because to my taste anyway, the Honda can be a little boring.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyF6B View Post
    I jumped on my old Vic Cross Country today & road it for a couple hundred kms. What a comfortable bike. It feels like I sit in it, as opposed to sitting on top like the F6B. I need to change this riding position.
    What seat gets us lower & further back? & do I have to spend $800 on a set of Heli Bars or are there other options?

TIA
    You'll never be able to stretch out on the F6B the way you can on your Vic. For bigger/taller guys the Vic can't be beat for comfort. Mustang seat and Helibars are probably the two best additions for allowing more room. Highway pegs, like the Rivco Aero, will help too.