Riderscan Blind Spot Mirror Eval
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Riderscan Blind Spot Mirror Eval

Riderscan Blind Spot Mirror Eval

I bought this blind spot mirror a couple of weeks ago and having been riding and checking it out... A little pricey but worth the money is my evaluation. It did get some getting use to having yourself star back at you!!! With this mirror and the stock mirrors the only thing that is not covered is directly behind the driver, you can see 90* left and right clear back to the rear of the bike. This mirror once you build some trust in it's ability you can almost stop shoulder checking, it's that good.....

http://www.amazon.com/Riderscan-Blin...9817169&sr=1-1
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have one too! Love the situational awareness.

Yea, I saw yours and got jealous !!! I like it so far....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I bought this blind spot mirror a couple of weeks ago and having been riding and checking it out... A little pricey but worth the money is my evaluation. It did get some getting use to having yourself star back at you!!! With this mirror and the stock mirrors the only thing that is not covered is directly behind the driver, you can see 90* left and right clear back to the rear of the bike. This mirror once you build some trust in it's ability you can almost stop shoulder checking, it's that good.....
    How does it attach to the F6B? Can't quite make out the PICs, suction cups or glue?
    What if you have a Madstad?

It is held in place by two sided tape.... sorry for the delay in posting pic's... for some unknown reason I could not get them right side up... this after 300+ photos uploaded !!!!

+... the Madstand has to be the driest shield I have ever been behind !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    How does it attach to the F6B? Can't quite make out the PICs, suction cups or glue?
    What if you have a Madstad?
    Steve and I both have the Madstad. I think it makes the whole package look better too, because it fills in the gap between inner shield and dash. This on top of it being very effective. Also, if you position it in a "top down" position, in other words push down the top, it expands the view considerably

65 mph,no hands and no music, with on coming traffic. Are you freaking nuts? Turn on some music.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

slow delivery

If you plan to order from Amazon,,,very slow mail from overseas.. ANY LOCAL dealers?

Quote Originally Posted by baiao View Post
    If you plan to order from Amazon,,,very slow mail from overseas.. ANY LOCAL dealers?
    Nope, they come from the UK.

This forum costs me money, just ordered one from Amazon.