Original tires
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Original tires

Original tires

Hello all. I'm about to sell my valk and take the plunge with a new F6B. Quick question, I have had 2 new Hondas in the past and the Dunlops they come with have always been a bit of a bummer. My Valk now has Avon Venoms that I love. How are the stock tires? Anyone just switch em out right away? If I sell the valk quick enough I migh be able to use some Honda bucks on tires. Thanks all!

Most including me really like the stock stones they grip and ware quite well , with a search you might find a couple of tire threads

I got no complaints with the OEM's.....of course the rear is on my spare wheel taking up space in the garage, and the C/T is on the bike.

Gonna be hard to beat the OEM's... unless like oil you are in love with your brand !!! LOL !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

B... you're gonna LOVE the OEM rubber... mileage ain't terrible either.

Bridgestone Exedra, G704 and G709

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Bridgestone Exedra, G704 and G709
    +1
    I'm at 18k and still have many miles left on front and rear.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

I'll be coming up ready for some new tires in the near future. I really have no complaints with the stock Bridgestones. I've really liked the Avon Cobra
    Tyres on my Valkyrie and have contemplated changing to them . They are a little more expensive though I believe. Has anyone here tried the Cobras on their F6B?

The stockers were good enough to get me through a very close call collision and I dragged my first peg this past weekend and never felt any lack of confidence in these rubbers. Thumbs up to the stockers. Spend your bucks on fogs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I love the Avons on the Valk. but the dun'flops that were on the old shadow and and ST1300 that I had (more the 1300) were not up to par as far as I thought. Seems like there are some pretty good reviews! Thanks all for your $.02 and im psyched to find a good group (as I did with the valk) to chat with! I cant wait to get up on my F6B! Hopefully within the next few weeks!