Seriously???? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Seriously????

Hey Marine Gunfighter (0311?) - Semper Fi, but you need more public relations education....the video pretty much goes from start to finish.
    Next time you have a saved round, recommend you wait for the alibi target to appear.
    The Gov & Pres called and told her to recant it, which she attempted. There is no "out-of-context" here.

Now, there's a data mining company that has linked the IP addresses of the social media devices calling for "The Purge" in Baltimore to many devices used in Ferguson.
    Professional riot inciters.
    Lovely.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Hey Marine Gunfighter (0311?) - Semper Fi, but you need more public relations education....the video pretty much goes from start to finish.
    Next time you have a saved round, recommend you wait for the alibi target to appear.
    The Gov & Pres called and told her to recant it, which she attempted. There is no "out-of-context" here.

Now, there's a data mining company that has linked the IP addresses of the social media devices calling for "The Purge" in Baltimore to many devices used in Ferguson.
    Lovely.
    53 I'm only about 40 mikes from Ferguson. I remember one night they arrested 48 people. Out of the 48 , 38 wasn't even from this state. 8 more was from another city. Only 2 people were from Ferguson. That was typical percentages after the first four weeks. People was coming in from all over the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Don't get exited . Many might like it , but after riot she will be prosecuted for "child abuse" .

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post

Lovely.
    That's the facts jack..... I watched her say it in real time on live TV, no video and almost fell out of my chair when she said that.
    I now wait for the litigation to start cause you know someone is going to sue her over that comment.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Kill them all and let God sort them out

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    If the police are charged with protecting property and your insurance will not pay for riots, then I say shoot a few and it will stop, if not shoot them all, then it will stop.

For this mayor to say this is beyond my thinking.... the police keep letting it happen, its their job and their fault!!!

If I owned property there I would sue all in charge and start with the mayor!

That didn't work with the Indians back in the early days of our country but the sad lack of leadership in this country has turned into a plague.
    Call the National Guard, get some dam order in the streets instead of letting people destroy and plunder the local shops in the vicinity. What the heck is wrong with these leaders. We all know where their heads at, somewhere the sun don't shine!!!!!

So True

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    NO shit. Also what they forget is an officer has the responsibility to protect his own safety. Don't argue, threaten, go for his side arm, assault, and do what he or she asks you to do otherwise all bets are off. If he or she says stop then stop. Failure to behave like an intelligent human being has a price. If you choose to act like an idiot so shall you be treated. Further if we had work fare instead of welfare they might have a job to go to instead of roaming the damn streets.
    The wisdom of Solomon....I wish our leaders would say something like this publically...You can't know what it is like arresting people if you've never done it. I have, and at times it gets messy. I was a Christian cop and I always tried to treat people with respect. But, sometimes they won't let you. I never took a man's dignity away even if he was the town drunk. OTOH, if he/she needed arresting then I would do whatever it took to take them in. No cop can say, "Oh, I'm sorry you broke the law...just go on and forget it, do better the next time." You have to exert whatever force it takes to effect the arrest, but no more. If our leaders could be a cop on the street for a day then they would sing a different tune.

I remember one of my first arrests following the police academy. A woman had taken out a warrant against her husband and the Lt. told me to go to the residence and arrest him. I told him he was "under arrest" and took his arm, he then bolted and we began to scuffle right there in the living room. I did not want to hurt him; his wife, children, and parents were in the room. So I gently tried to subdue him. We knocked over most of the furniture in that room. Someone cried out, "He's got a pacemaker." I thought they said, "peacemaker." I thought this guy has a gun, I got to stop this now. So I pulled out my slap-jack and took him down. It turned out his dad was the one with a pacemaker and he was having a coronary over in the corner of the room.

From that day on I said to myself no more playing with people. If they want to go the hard way, that is their choice. I'm not going to let someone get the reach on me, possibly grabbing my gun. When someone wants to resist it is a "knock-down drag out struggle" no matter how many officers are there. Try to put one drunken person in the back of a cruiser who wants to resist and it is a real struggle, even for several officers.

Officers do not always make the right decision, and sometime adrenaline causes one to go too far. Officers should be held accountability for bad decisions, but people should also not resist. None of these recent deaths by the hand of cops would have happened if the offenders had just surrendered and not resisted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2013 F6B Motor Trike Raptor

I recall the supreme leader enshrined an ENTIRE police department as acting stupidly, while in the next breath saying he didn't have all of the facts. This mayor does not have a monopoly on being just plain dumb. Lack of leadership and lack of experience are in. And how dare you make any criticism of their idiocy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by TnHeath View Post
    The wisdom of Solomon....I wish our leaders would say something like this publically...You can't know what it is like arresting people if you've never done it. I have, and at times it gets messy. I was a Christian cop and I always tried to treat people with respect. But, sometimes they won't let you. I never took a man's dignity away even if he was the town drunk. OTOH, if he/she needed arresting then I would do whatever it took to take them in. No cop can say, "Oh, I'm sorry you broke the law...just go on and forget it, do better the next time." You have to exert whatever force it takes to effect the arrest, but no more. If our leaders could be a cop on the street for a day then they would sing a different tune.

I remember one of my first arrests following the police academy. A woman had taken out a warrant against her husband and the Lt. told me to go to the residence and arrest him. I told him he was "under arrest" and took his arm, he then bolted and we began to scuffle right there in the living room. I did not want to hurt him; his wife, children, and parents were in the room. So I gently tried to subdue him. We knocked over most of the furniture in that room. Someone cried out, "He's got a pacemaker." I thought they said, "peacemaker." I thought this guy has a gun, I got to stop this now. So I pulled out my slap-jack and took him down. It turned out his dad was the one with a pacemaker and he was having a coronary over in the corner of the room.

From that day on I said to myself no more playing with people. If they want to go the hard way, that is their choice. I'm not going to let someone get the reach on me, possibly grabbing my gun. When someone wants to resist it is a "knock-down drag out struggle" no matter how many officers are there. Try to put one drunken person in the back of a cruiser who wants to resist and it is a real struggle, even for several officers.

Officers do not always make the right decision, and sometime adrenaline causes one to go too far. Officers should be held accountability for bad decisions, but people should also not resist. None of these recent deaths by the hand of cops would have happened if the offenders had just surrendered and not resisted.
    You are exactly right. I hope a judge and jury sees that. In the heat of the moment , adrenaline takes over. The officer reacts instead of acts. Doesn't make the outcome justified , but you can't put all the blame on the cop. It's just a bad situation.

How far away is society from martial law and a reunion with Kent State? Has the time come for voters to research candidates?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TnHeath View Post

You want to return home to your family everyday......just like me. A point never thought of.

https://youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver