So I am taking off the Honda chrome on the valve covers to install the new Rivco Chrome Aero highway peg and I put on the backer bars and then unwrap the swing out foot
peg that bolt to the backers. Oh boy! the metal on the front of the swing out pegs is all gouged up and had to be that way before they chrome them. I called Rivco and got a lady and told her I was just pulling her stuff out of the box and the Chrome had gouges in the metal right on the front of each swing out peg and told her I bought them at Value Accessories, she said well you have to call them. I was thinking to myself that this was their product why should I call Value Accessories. So I called them anyway and the lady at Value Accessories told me to call Rivco. I said, she told me to call you. Oh she did the lady said, I will take care of this and call you back. So 10 minutes went by the phone rings and she said there is a new set of swing out pegs for your backer plates coming to you. I thanked her and that was that....