Arsenal of Democracy - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Arsenal of Democracy

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    For the record, my comment here was NOT directed towards anyone in this thread.
    Oh sure George , I know you meant me.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Oh sure George , I know you meant me.
    Haha. After thinking about it, I thought you might think that. But no I didn't mean you or anybody else; it's a general comment and I see it from both conservatives and liberals.

IMO, the dirtbags in both parties have stunk up the joint and I'd be embarrassed to be associated with either of them. I'm gonna start my own party for other guys like me who are fed up with the current state of politics... I'll call it the Georgitarians

Haha. After thinking about it, I thought you might think that. But no I didn't mean you or anybody else; it's a general comment and I see it from both conservatives and liberals.

IMO, the dirtbags in both parties have stunk up the joint and I'd be embarrassed to be associated with either of them. I'm gonna start my own party for other guys like me who are fed up with the current state of politics... I'll call it the Georgitarians
    Undocumented immigrants will love it . For them make it simpler - GEORGIANITOS sounds better .
    Since you will eliminate some stupid and archaic programs , you can nominate me already for the Secretary of Treasury Dept . position . You need good , proven businessmen around - not some lousy firearms bandits , or warmongers .

shooter

I like Shooterublcans better.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I like Shooterublcans better.

EEEEH - Foreigners can misspell and call SHOE LUBRICANTS