I have been trying to convince a windshield manufacturer to fabricate a FLIP version for me since March of last year ....

Steve 0080 was kind enough to try my prototypes and give me feedback. I was not successful in finding one that would work with me until March 2014 .... I have a windshield manufacturer that is willing to produce my version of a F6B Windshield extension.

I am STILL tinkering with the attachment points, the pivot point for the brackets might be relocated above the stock windshield instead of in front. I am currently using a existing shield from the manufacturer.

#1. The attachment clamps allows this to be used on any windshield
#2. There is a Flip at the very top to revert airflow above your head
#3. This windshield extension may come in a 4" or 6"
#4. This extension will also have multiple holes that will allow you to raise it up or down 1"-2"
#5. This extension has the versatility to be tilted forward or back for your needs
#6. This extension will still allow air to enter from underneath to cool off the rider and not blow you off the bike
#7. Final gap will be less then what you see in the pictures.
#8. Final attachment hardware will be aluminum not plastic

See latest prototype (6" at center) ..... I don't have a clue on cost, that will be determined once I have a cost on the aluminum hardware.

Honest FEEDBACK is appreciated