It wasn't child drowning
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: It wasn't child drowning

It wasn't child drowning

What some bikers and guns have in common ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7301890.html

PROUD OWNERS , STUPID OUTCOMES ... and NO WINNERS . Still don't know , how it works ???

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post

PROUD OWNERS , STUPID OUTCOMES ... and NO WINNERS . Still don't know , how it works ???
    what some bikers and guns have in common???huh? ummm, they can be loaded? they have jackets? they are of various caliber? Not sure I get the connection. Looks like a hell of a fight though. I guess we don't know if there were winners though, do we.

And if you read news from a source that does't have a serious left bias, you would find out that there were many types of weapons involved including knives, clubs, bats, and chains as well as guns.

Maybe we need to outlaw motorcycles since this involved several motorcycle gangs ..... (or at least Harleys)

And don't forget George Stephanopoulos is a completey fair and balanced reporter ....

Yes it was. A cheap shot from you.........an easy duck.

http://www.biography.com/people/andrea-yates-235801
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    If everyone puts him on ignore you don't have to read his stupid shyt. I think the guy is mentally deranged.

Persuasion is an art; VERY VERY few people are masters of it.

Getting people to see things your way is nice, but not always possible, and never accomplished by taking shots and repeating the same arguments. Sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs lie, part amicably, and re-engage at a later date.

As i wrote on a dear FaceBook friends' page:
    "It'll be interesting to see in the report how many guns that were confiscated - in addition to the over-the-counter chains, knives, bats and a club - were owned and operated by law abiding users with proper paperwork and those who weren't."

To reiterate: "over 110 million law abiding gun owners of over 340 million guns killed no one today."

They were "proud ILLEGAL owners" Les.

Laws don't matter to them.
    There were dozens of police cars, lights flashing, all around the place BEFORE the fight broke out.
    THEY DON'T CARE!

When is that going to get through to that CPU between your ears?

Still don't know , how it works ???
    That is the most accurate thing you have written in the "Off Topic" section to date.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

It doesn't change the facts , that people are dying from the DAILY acts of stupid and habitual violence . It doesn't matter one is looking from LEFT , or RIGHT . I'm also aware , ignorants are unable to find solution and they will never find resolving answer either . For them it's hard to admit , that this is a cultural segment of existence , NOT worthy of imitation.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    "It'll be interesting to see in the report how many guns that were confiscated - in addition to the over-the-counter chains, knives, bats and a club - were owned and operated by law abiding users with proper paperwork and those who weren't."

To reiterate: "over 110 million law abiding gun owners of over 340 million guns killed no one today."

There were dozens of police cars, lights flashing, all around the place BEFORE the fight broke out.
    THEY DON'T CARE!

That is the most accurate thing you have written in the "Off Topic" section to date.
    Tell me , please - HOW TO STOP IT ?

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post

THEY DON'T CARE!

+1