Military Shout Out !!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Military Shout Out !!!

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Great photos! Brings back lots of memories!

Ah, young and wet behind the ears. Special times to be young in the military. Thanks Steve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Thanks for another bunch of great pics! Did my tank training at Ft Knox before I switched to the 82nd Airborne Div. Of course, These tanks are a major improvement over the M-60 series I was on. Gotta be tuff to see thru the sand blast from the recoil in the desert.

I did my 20 in the Army and all that equipment is stuff I've never seen. Lots of hard times being away from the family but it was worth it in the end. The wives are the strong ones to keep things going while we're away. They're just as important as anyone.http://hondaf6b.com/images/smilies/dog.gif. My present for the week was our engine division shutting down here in Corpus and getting laid off.

Sorry to hear. Get your quals on here and let folks keep an ear out for you. You in manufacture?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddog View Post
    I did my 20 in the Army and all that equipment is stuff I've never seen. Lots of hard times being away from the family but it was worth it in the end. The wives are the strong ones to keep things going while we're away. They're just as important as anyone.http://hondaf6b.com/images/smilies/dog.gif. My present for the week was our engine division shutting down here in Corpus and getting laid off.
    CCAD? What motors? OH-58?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I know there are Apaches in Conroe TX and if you by chance have an A&P license there is an FBO at Bush airport in Houston always looking. They are a major Desault biz jet repair facility
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver