THANKS - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: THANKS

Countless people since the beginning of man's walk on earth have made ultimate sacrifices for one cause or another.

"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."

Memorial Day is a day to remember and honor those who have given the ultimate sacrifice in service to the United States of America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_Day
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    ...that American Freedom wasn't earned by Americans only.
    That's fine. As Jimmytee wrote: "Countless people since the beginning of man's walk on earth have made ultimate sacrifices for one cause or another.
    "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."
    Memorial Day is a day to remember and honor those who have given the ultimate sacrifice in service to the United States of America."

And so we do. Regardless of their source nationality.

PS: Please keep the "passive-aggressive" rhetoric (like this comment "For those , who are capable to step out from their "micro world"") inside your head.
    Makes people think negatively of your post and gives no credence to your argument, especially when you are agreeing with the previous post.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

The thread was pointed at the American celebrated Memorial Day. Once again you expand past the post in an attempt to minimalize an American event.

I will expect posts from you on 11/11 and 5/9 and 5/3 and 4/24 and 4/25 and 5/11 and on and on for other memorial celebrations.

It just couldn't have been simpler than agreeing to the overwhelming truth that Americans have died as sentinels of peace and freedom and liberty around the world. And then maybe a simple addition of noting the others which all of us are truly already aware of.

But no, you have to drone on and on and on. Nobody will stop you from beginning your own celebration posts. Then we can simply ignore your thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Apparently you are not able to ignore my posts and that's what make you crazy . Since I found your limited knowledge about the world , I can see how some extension to it drives you bananas .

I already found , what some people are thinking and how they respond , so my comment is dedicated to those , who didn't have courtesy of civil responds to many thoughts presented from my point of view . I do not need to follow main stream of popular thinking , which I mentioned many times before . I also found , how your posts can be aggressive and sometimes incorrect too , but decided not to share in public my thoughts in sake of avoiding unnecessary arguments . But some of yours are also interesting and subjected to analysis .
    You actually do follow the mainstream of popular thinking - I do not.
    Mainstream thinking these days IS a lot of what you have promulgated in many of your posts. Your kind are out to weaken America through political correctness and hurt feelings.

Being "passive-aggressive" is a psycho-analytical approach to attempting to win an argument by dismissing or deriding the other person from a perspective that has no meaning to the discussion at hand.

Yes, my posts can get aggressive, but I challenge you to find two that are "incorrect" - I might have been misinformed on one count.....
    You have publicly called me a liar and I demand you prove it or rescind that comment.
    24 hours...go!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

I don't take anybodies orders , so you can unsuccessfully wait .
    You called yourself lier . I found you only sometimes incorrect .

I don't take anybodies orders , so you can unsuccessfully wait .
    You called yourself lier . I found you only sometimes incorrect .
    Calling out someone as incorrect IS calling them a liar.
    Your English-Polish / Polish-English dictionary needs an update.

And yes you do take orders...you follow blindly the gentle, soft, orders of the liberal agenda and the Main Stream Media.

But, back to the matter at hand:
    So, basically, you refuse to back up your accusation? You are not going to stand up for what you wrote?
    Then you sir, are a fraud and less of a man than 10 minutes ago.
    Put up, or shut up, mate.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

Apparently you are not able to ignore my posts and that's what make you crazy . Since I found your limited knowledge about the world , I can see how some extension to it drives you bananas .
    Lol. I just find it curious that you, the smartest man in the world, cannot identify yourself when you 'drop a turd' on someone else's thread. Free forum, free speech. Hope it never changes. Please don't compliment yourself as having the ability to drive me bananas. I have dealt with book smart nut jobs like you for many years. You will never have that luxury, that is reserved for my wife of 29 years. She is never going away till death do we part. You will have the same status, just zero respect from me.

Happy American Memorial Day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Limo since I ignore your posts I only get it through the other guys like 53 and Stro etc. My Dad had a saying for a-holes like you. If I could buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think your worth I would be a billionaire. Believe me you give yourself way too much credit. Ignorance is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Limo since I ignore your posts I only get it through the other guys like 53 and Stro etc. My Dad had a saying for a-holes like you. If I could buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think your worth I would be a billionaire. Believe me you give yourself way too much credit. Ignorance is bliss.
    Shooter, my sincerest apologies for disturbing your peace and quiet today.
    1000 pardons.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce