Why is this one member allowed to stay? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is this one member allowed to stay?

shooter
    I think we all can agree on that. Its not that his opinion is different. I mean to each his own. No , he wants to destroy our ideals. I'm telling you the guy is a communist.

I know Wayne is more than likely correct at his approach,but I put up with people like this guy for 27 years in a maximum security prison.
    I had to there.
    I don't now that I am retired.
    I have a zero tolerance to crap like this now.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    He's worse than the Taliban.
    He is exercising his right to free speech and to annoy people...we (through the moderators) might exercise our right to have a forum that represents as many or as few views as we are comfortable with. To call him worse than the Taliban, is to exaggerate his issue and effect and worse, make the Taliban less horrific- they cut heads off and kill people.

I'm a newby here, and don't mean to start up with you or other longtimers here, I just am sensitive to language inflation...this country has lost all sense of proportion and meaning in our words- I'd hate to see the good guys (you) go there too!.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I used to argue, found that it's pointless...I just turn the page and move on. Just as it's time to move on from this!
    Well said I too just don't get that another person's comments,thoughts or attitude gets under ones skin.Just ignore him and get on with your life.At my age with more time behind me then in front I don't let this petty stuff get to me anymore-Heck I won't talk to half my own family as I see them as jerks too-Life is short so look for what makes ya happy.If nothing does then man I feel sorry for ya.Ride safe all

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    He is exercising his right to free speech and to annoy people...we (through the moderators) might exercise our right to have a forum that represents as many or as few views as we are comfortable with. To call him worse than the Taliban, is to exaggerate his issue and effect and worse, make the Taliban less horrific- they cut heads off and kill people.
    +1
    Is he worse than ISIS, or just Taliban?

If he's not threatening you or your family personally, who cares?
    I don't think Les is going to take down the Republic of the United Staes of America, or its constitution, no matter how hard he tries.

WOW! I read this forum several times a day and I must have really missed something. I haven't a clue who is being discussed here. Oooops, maybe it's me, but I don't think I've ticked off anybody...........yet.

shooter
    No its you six.

shooter
    Rick if you and Edge like him then join up. I'm tired of him. As are most of the regulars in here. He has a negative agenda and I don't like it. If you do then have at it. You say he isn't as bad as the Taliban cause they cut heads off. This prick hates Americans and their way of life. He'd cut you if he could. You're welcome to your opinion as am I.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    +1
    Is he worse than ISIS, or just Taliban?

If he's not threatening you or your family personally, who cares?
    I don't think Les is going to take down the Republic of the United Staes of America, or its constitution, no matter how hard he tries.
    Shame he's not your neighbor Bird.

It's funny, but, I can't, read HIS posts, because he USES, too many, commas, and YELLS a LOT, and it MAKES my head, hurt.